$166
$149
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$756
$138
JW Marriott
  • Breakfast included
1,676 results
All reviewshorizon clubsatoo restauranthorizon floorlobby loungebuffet restaurantbusiness tripexcellent hotelswimming poolblue birdroom service ishome away from homefive star hotelenjoyed my staybusiness hoteldeluxe roombatsrosso
Reviewed September 13, 2017

There are an abundance of luxury hotels in Jakarta that you can choose from, but the service I have experienced over my last 6 weeks staying at the Shangri-La is second to none. I have needed bits and bobs (like nail clippers, etc.) and they have always been able to help me and send to my room without a problem. I actually broke a shoelace one morning and they were able to find me a new one in under 5 minutes! It saved me from having to cancel meetings or move things around to wait for a mall to open up. It is easy to have 5-stars behind your name, but the people at the hotel (from the restaurants to the club level to the check in counter and security team) really make this a great place to stay and one that I will keep coming back to. Please keep up the great work!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
SLJGM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Hartley C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
I am truly proud to know that our colleagues have gone the extra mile to provide you with an excellent stay and a home-away-from-home experience.
It will be a pleasure sharing your feedback with them and we do look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Good place to stay!!
It has a big swimming pool, bfast great, and the room was comfortable.
You can use the sauna and jacuzzi for free.
Wanna be back to stay at this hotel.
Good stay, good sleep at shangrila :)

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business

Dear Shierry Tan,

Thank you for sharing your review.
I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and also slept comfortably at our hotel.
It is also great to hear that you will be back. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

The hubski and I had a very short stay in Jakarta, so we decided to look for an upgraded hotel. We found an amazing deal on a business suite at the Shangri-La, and the service, quality of rooms, and amenities didn't disappoint. We splurged on car service to and from the airport, and it was worth it for our short stay. Augustine, from the reception crew, was particularly memorable and lovely. Please extend our thanks to her for making our stay extra-special!

Overall, I highly recommend this hotel if you are in Jakarta. I tend to be more of a budget-minded traveler, but this gorgeous suite on the Horizon Club Level was worth it. Complimentary (amazing!) breakfast, plus happy hour with sundries? Sign me up! I'll be back for sure. :))

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
SLJGM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear maltoosius,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta as your place to stay during your short visit to the city.
I am glad to know that our Horizon Suite left you with a lasting impression and that our colleagues, especially Augustine, have provided you with excellent service.
Rest assured that your regards will be shared with all the team.
We highly appreciate your recommendation and are happy to hear that you will be back.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

I usually don't review the hotels I stay at, but I was so impressed with the staff at the Shangri-La that I really wanted to. Two of the staff members working in the lobby, Dorothy and Fenti, were so friendly and eager to assist me with anything that I didn't hesitate to seek them out. Whether it was with translation difficulties with drivers and tailors, or just suggestions for dinner, they were delightfully accommodating. The staff really made my 1.5 week stay a fun experience. I'm definitely going to return! Excellent experience!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
SLJGM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Dear jedddddd,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your review.
I am proud to know that our colleagues’ service from the heart, particularly Dorothy and Fenti, have made your recent stay an excellent one.
Rest assured that your compliments will be shared with the team which in turn, will surely motivate our colleagues to keep providing the best service to our guests.
It is an honor to be of service to you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

As others hotel's from shangri-la chain, amazing rooms and staff!
Great swimming pool area!
Good restaurant inside hotel,
Not so near shopping mall, however not difficult to go there.
And good happy hour at bar, live music it's great.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Thank Roberto Jr. D

Dear Roberto Jr. D,

Thank you for this heart-warming review.
I am glad to know that your recent stay with us was wonderful.
It is a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.