Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,633 results
All reviewshorizon clubsatoo restauranthorizon floorlobby loungebreakfast buffetbusiness tripexcellent hotelswimming poolblue birdroom service isfive star hotelhome away from homeenjoyed my staybusiness hoteldeluxe roombatsrosso
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I have always stayed at the Shangri La hotel in Jakarta. Staffs are very welcoming and have great hospitality. Always greet guests with smile. Although hotel rooms decoration is starting to be quite oid but still clean and comfortable. Great breakfast buffet at the restuarant and newly innovated gym with all modern equipment. Oh security check is excellent and so i feel very safe at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sombatbkk
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Horizon club was good value and they really took care of us

Room Tip: Horizon Club
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2012

My first stay. I have always been faithful at Intercontinental down the road, but the meeting location caused my changed of heart. Shangri-La is next to the BNI which means great convenience for those who have business meetings there.
The room is reasonable, though I think it is a little dated. I was told that they are upgrading the room progressively. Perhaps I was given the older room. The long bath looks worned, so I did not use. Otherwise, everything else is great.
I like the fact that the fruit plate is replenished every day. Intercon provides only a welcome set and expect it to last regardless of the length of stay. So Shang won my heart on this.
The breakfast spread is extensive. But I miss the more wholesome Japanese selection at Intercon and much more interesting juice bar.
Bedding, I prefer the pillow menu at Intercon, personally I don't like down pillow. But no major issue here.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I planned an 80 person 1-week meeting at the hotel, which included a social event for 120 people, overnight accomodations, and meeting functions. Everything went very smoothly. The service was impecible from all deparatments of the hotel. The venue is beautiful, comfortable, and incredibly well maintained. There was sufficient space and related services to accomodate our somewhat complex event needs. All of our guests were very pleased with their experience, as was our planning team. The hotel even succeeded at the ultimate test: pleasing 80 people from 30 countries with a creative and quality menu for an entire week.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Stayed while my husband was at a conference. The gym was 5 star, great treadmills that let you listen to your music and play games on the screen and log your progress. Locker room has a lovely spa area and steam room with beautiful decor, showers and toiletries plus. We played tennis several times and hiring a racket and balls for an hour is organised quickly. Group sessions including spin and yoga are offerred in the mornings and evenings. The buffet is a visual and food lovers delight! It looks spectular and the variety of Asian foods cooked to traditional recipes. There are several other restaurants in the hotel- providing a variety of settings and interesting menus.

Room Tip: Wifi was great in our room on the 15th floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business