I have been staying at the Dharmawangsa Hotel since 1998 and I noticed that during my last visit the rooms are getting old. We also got brown water coming out from the bathtube tap. I think it is time for this hotel to undergo a renovation. The hotel also should install wifi in the common areas. The restaurant doesnt have any wifi coverage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dharmawangsa Jakarta, a luxurious 5-star hotel, is set in a peaceful prestigious oasis of serenity and timeless architectural design which exemplifies the Indonesian aspiration to be thoroughly modern yet distinct at the same time. You will discover our luxurious 100-rooms hotel, set on a 4.2 hectares of land, located strategically in an upscale leafy area in Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta. It is 5 km to the Central Business District, the nearest five-star hotel from the new Central Business District (TB Simatupang), and 35 km from the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Dharmawangsa Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dharmawangsa Hotel Jakarta
- Dharmawangsa Hotel Jakarta