The Dharmawangsa is a wonderful oasis in Jakarta. The hotel and grounds are lovely and the rooms are very nice. The food was very good, and the chocolate martini's are "to die for". The pool area is very well kept and a great way to spend a relaxing afternoon.
The service is over-the-top luxurious, and reinforces the overall feeling of luxury and pampering. The butler service is great! Yet the hotel is very reasonably priced, even for an upgraded room (which I recommend).
I'd definitely stay here again and would recommend it to friends and associates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dharmawangsa Jakarta, a luxurious 5-star hotel, is set in a peaceful prestigious oasis of serenity and timeless architectural design which exemplifies the Indonesian aspiration to be thoroughly modern yet distinct at the same time. You will discover our luxurious 100-rooms hotel, set on a 4.2 hectares of land, located strategically in an upscale leafy area in Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta. It is 5 km to the Central Business District, the nearest five-star hotel from the new Central Business District (TB Simatupang), and 35 km from the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Dharmawangsa Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dharmawangsa Hotel Jakarta
- Dharmawangsa Hotel Jakarta