The Dharmawangsa offers exceptional service in a very pleasant, calm surrounding. Different from the other 5-star high rise hotels in Jakarta, The Dharmawangsa has only a few floors in a colonial setting. Lot's of wood and local art in the public places. Huge guestrooms, to the point that the flatscreen TV has almost too small a diagonal to be watched from the bed at the other end of the room. The bathroom is very big with separate shower, bathtub, toilet and two sinks. The bed is very comfortable. We arrived late after a long flight and although the pretty and large outside pool officially closes at dawn, they "opened" it again for us. Great gym, too. All around a great place for business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dharmawangsa Jakarta, a luxurious 5-star hotel, is set in a peaceful prestigious oasis of serenity and timeless architectural design which exemplifies the Indonesian aspiration to be thoroughly modern yet distinct at the same time. You will discover our luxurious 100-rooms hotel, set on a 4.2 hectares of land, located strategically in an upscale leafy area in Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta. It is 5 km to the Central Business District, the nearest five-star hotel from the new Central Business District (TB Simatupang), and 35 km from the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Dharmawangsa Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dharmawangsa Hotel Jakarta
- Dharmawangsa Hotel Jakarta