1,131 results
All reviewslebanese restaurantal nafouratiga puluhla brasseriemiddle eastern restaurantthe club loungespg platinuman older hotelbit datedbusiness tripbusiness hotelbusiness districtjunior suitebreakfast buffetcentral locationcoffee shophotel staff
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Good location, good service, good value. But the rooms are in need of a facelift.. Walls of room are dull and dreary and carpet is worn. Food very good. Disappointed to find the ash tray in the non smoking room though.................................................................

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
isrin_virgasari, Manager at Le Meridien Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear Nick K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay Le Meridien Jakarta
We really appreciate your positive comments about good location, good service and very good food. We also would like to say thank you for bringing to our attention the issue related non smoking room and allowing us to learn from your experience. I already discuss with department concern and will be follow up.

We are constantly reviewing our services and facilities which assists us in improving our operations. We look forward to welcoming you back to Le Meridien Jakarta.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stayed here for a week on business. The staff were great and the dining options and food were really fantastic, breakfast included, however the rooms were a real let down. Quite dirty and run down. Make sure you get yourself onto a non smoking floor, the smoking floors were horrible.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
isrin_virgasari, Manager at Le Meridien Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear sbspeedo1,

We would like to thank you for your great feedback of your recent stay at Le Meridien Jakarta. We are proud having you as our loyal guest and your feedbacks are greatly valued. It is an honored to be able to give our best service and distinctive experience to you while you were staying with us. Thank you for bringing to our attention the issue with room condition and please to inform you that starting this year until the next 2 years we will gradually redesigning and renovating our older rooms.

We would be delighted to welcome you back to Le Meridien Jakarta on near future.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Not one of the best Le Meridien's I've stayed at. The rooms are quite small and definately in need of an update. Mattress felt old/used. Starwood may not be investing given the arrival in the next few years of a St. Regis, Westin & W, but the location of Le Meridien is excellent so definately deserves a face lift. Common areas are extensive with good gym and a great Lebanese restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear m2010x,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Le Meridien Jakarta. We really appreciate your comments about excellent location, gym and Lebanese restaurant-Al Nafoura. Thank you for bringing to our attention the issue with room size, some facilities need to be updated and allowing us to learn from your experience. Your comments will give us an opportunity to review our processes to ensure we don't inconvenience our guest in the future. I am glad to inform you that gradually over the next 2 years we will be redesigning and renovating our older rooms. We hope we have another opportunity to welcome you back to Le Meridien Jakarta.

Isrin

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I checked in fairly early in the evening, on a connection between Jakarta/Balikpapan.
The checkin process was swift and painless, and the room on the sixth floor was extremely comfortable, with a homely view over a construction site. (I'm in the construction industry, hence 'homely'!). Plenty of brew kit available in the room, a very well stocked, if pricey, mini bar, and altogether very satisfactory.

I had already had my evening meal, so didn't feel the need to try any of the food outlets within the hotel, but I did wander down to the 'Tiga Pulau' night club. Due to the early time, and it being a Thursday night, I was the only customer, so I missed out on the full potential of what looked like would be a very lively night spot later on, when us old fossils are tucked up in our little truckle beds.
I was made to feel welcome by the bar staff, who enjoyed trying out their English on me, at the same time introducing me to some of the Bahasa Indonesia phrases that you won't find in the 'Lonely Planet' phrase book!

My check out was at 04:30, so I missed out on breakfast. Altogether a very pleasant hotel, and I hope that next time I pass through Jakarta I will have the chance to experience more of it's facilities.

In the short time I was there, I found all the staff courteous and helpful, even at 0h God o'clock in the morning. A hotel to be recommended.

Room Tip: Have your Starwood Preferred Guest Membership card handy.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
isrin_virgasari, Manager at Le Meridien Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Bedou,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Le Meridien Jakarta. We really appreciate your comments about our services and facilities. We really hope we have another opportunity to welcome you back to Le Meridien Jakarta in nearest future. We hope your next visit will be a pleasant and memorable stay.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip for just one night. I was very impressed with the hospitality, the hotel ambience, the restaurant, and the rooms. A special mention goes to the night club "Tiga Puluh", which had great music and we spent amazing time at the club. It is definitely a must visit and I will definitely come back and stay here at the same hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
isrin_virgasari, Manager at Le Meridien Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Sanjaypkothari,

Thank you for your kind words about our facilities and services. We are proud having you as our loyal guest and your feedback are greatly valued. It is an honored to be able to give our best service and distinctive experience to you while you were staying with us. I have conveyed your comments to all of our associates who is very proud of their service delivery especially Tiga Puluh team. Whenever your travel brings back to Jakarta, we are much looking forward to welcoming you again.