1,130 results
All reviewslebanese restaurantal nafouratiga puluhla brasseriemiddle eastern restaurantthe club loungespg platinuman older hotelbit datedbusiness tripbusiness hotelbusiness districtjunior suitebreakfast buffetcentral locationcoffee shophotel staff
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Stayed here with my family because of the flood so we can't went home. Although the hotel is dated we still feel the class and the service for the standard. Room is not very spacious but just enough. Breakfast is above standard but not one of the best. Pool is very dated though and not inviting, gonna need renovation. Location is very centralized and easy to access and get around.
I recommend the Lebanese restaurant here, quite tasty.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
isrin_virgasari, Manager at Le Meridien Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear jrifter,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Le Meridien Jakarta. We really appreciate your comments about spacious the service, location and the food especially at Al Nafoura Lebanese Restaurant. Also, thank you for bringing to our attention the issue with the room and other facilities condition. About the room, I am happy to inform you that we have plan to redesigning and renovating our older rooms. We hope we have another opportunity to welcome you back to Le Meridien Jakarta in nearest future.

Isrin Virgasari

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I stayed here in October on Business.

From start to finish had problems. No recognition of Starwood status

There is major construction work near the hotel going on which affects anyone on that side of the building - at previous hotels i have been pre-warned or at the very least told at check in and apologies given , yet none of this happened.

Rooms were extremely shabby and belong in the 80's. The room i was given was so noisy even at 11pm at night I requested to be moved and had to wait 2 hrs for this to happen despite being a platinum starwood member. Next room had curtains coming down which I pointed out to them each day for 3 days but were never fixed....

Not quite sure what makes this hotel 5* but Starwood should certainly look to rennovate entirely.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
isrin_virgasari, Manager at Le Meridien Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear Charleyquant,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detail review of your recent stay at Le Meridien Jakarta. As loyal SPG member we really appreciate you sharing all the service concerns you experienced because it allows us to learn from your experience. You were disappointed due to the unpleasant experienced during your staying with us. It is very important for us to receive these comments so we can constantly review our services and facilities to ensure we improve in the future.

Once again on behalf of the hotel management, let me take the opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience. On personal note, I thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and we sincerely hope that we still have an opportunity to welcome you back to Le Meridien Jakarta on future visit.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

we stayed at the junior suite and that room is really nice. The club lounge is excellent and one of the best I have seen until now. All the staff was very friendly (incl all the bell boys, reception, restaurants,...). Breakfast is nice aswell. The location is great as it is close to all the malls and restaurants. I would recommend this hotel any time of the day and I will be back myself as well!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Dutchguy_in_China,

May we extend our grateful to you for your kind words about Le Meridien Jakarta. It is an honored to be able to give our best service and distinctive experience to you while you were staying with us. I have conveyed your comments to all of our associates who is very proud of their service delivery. We would be delighted to welcome you back in nearest future.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed here one night on our way to Lombok. When we arrived it was torrential rain so it took us a good hour to get to the hotel from the airport. We paid 150k indonesian rupees in an airport taxi.

The staff are lovely and really helpful, especially the gentleman at the front door. Due to the weather we decided to stay and eat at the hotels Lebanese restaurant which was delicious, we were also treated to some belly dancing.

The bathroom needed updated, but in all a good hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear NKT77,

We would like to thank you for your great feedback of your recent stay at Le Meridien Jakarta. We really appreciate your comments about hotels services, friendly staff and delicious food at lebanese restaurant. We are so exciting to know that our guest has a great time and enjoyable stayed with us. It is an honored to be able to give our best service and distinctive experience to you and family while you were staying with us. Regarding the bathroom; I am glad to inform you that gradually over the next 2 years we will be redesigning and renovating our superior rooms. We would be delighted to welcome you back to Le Meridien Jakarta on near future.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Passable business hotel in a good location in Jakarta. Rooms are large but tired and in need of an overhaul, social areas are fine but also out of date. I was with colleagues in the Bangkok Le Meridien 3 days prior to my stay at the Jakarta Le meridien and the two hotels could to have been more different. Location would be my only reason to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear timothymarkwebb,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Le Meridien Jakarta. We really appreciate your comments about hotels location and specious room. We also appreciate you let us know where we can improve. Regarding room condition, I am glad to inform you that gradually over the next 2 years we will be redesigning and renovating our older rooms. I've check your previous stay at Superior room and if I might suggest for your next stay to booked at deluxe or club room at tower building. Especially for club room, you also can enjoy the evening cocktail at Le Meridien Club Lounge and other benefits. We would be delighted to welcome you back at Le Meridien Jakarta in nearest future.