“Reliable and comfortable”
Review of Alila Jakarta

Alila Jakarta
Ranked #33 of 471 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Nothing exotic or unusual about this hotel. It just does what it is required to do and that is intended to be a compliment. Comfortable rooms and helpful staff. Reliable in all that it does. Good breakfast and some tasty street food just outside.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Patrick M, General Manager at Alila Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Dear Chrissy

Thank you for you comments and feed back I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I do appreciate you comments on the team being helpful be assured I will certainly pass them on

Have a safe trip home and we look forward to welcoming you should you return to Jakarta

Kind Regards Patrick

Write a ReviewReviews (1,037)

Reviewed May 8, 2014

This hotel is a real delight, and my husband and I stayed here for two nights recently, in transit to a holiday on one of the Indonesian islands. Jakarta is crazy to say the least, and this hotel is a real sanctuary amongst the madness! The view from our room was stunning- right across the skyline of Jakarta. The staff were friendly and helpful, and went out of their way to make sure that everything was perfect for us. The room was beautifully air conditioned and spacious, and very well sound proofed given the city below. We had a great two night's sleep there, and also made use of the gym/steam/sauna facilities, which were also fabulous. The restaurant and evening buffet was out of this world. Probably one of the best buffets we've ever eaten out, with a fabulous choice of eclectic Asian delights. Stunning! Thank you so much to everyone at Alila for making our stay so comfortable. If we're ever in Jakarta again, we'll definitely return to this hotel. Christine & Paul, Bristol, UK

Room Tip: Get a room with a view across Jakarta. Stunning!!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Patrick M, Manager at Alila Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Dear Chrissy

Im glad to hear you and your husband enjoyed your stay and I have noted your comments on the helpful staff and how much you enjoyed the buffet I will certainly pass them on to the team, they love to get the positive feedback

Have a safe trip home and if you ever back in Jakarta do stop over

Reviewed May 4, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed here and it was thoroughly delightful. The room was excellent, the staff was extremely attentive but not overbearing. Even the hotel manager was visible and made sure we were comfortable and content. An excellent location as well, near tourist spots, many restaurants and cbd. You won't go wrong here, in fact, you can't do any better. My husband needed the in house doctor and he was in our room within fifteen minutes, then had some medication delivered to our room within another thirty. By the next day, all was well!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Patrick M, General Manager at Alila Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear St Loius

Thank you for you feedback and kind words I am please you enjoyed your stayed and found the location desirable.

As always I will share your feedback with my team it is genuinely them who make the difference. Im please to hear you are feeling better and you got home safely. I look froward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Alila Jakarta

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I've only used Alila Hotel at the one time but was very pleased with the action. The room at 22 th Floor was clean and cheaper, view from the upper floors look wonderfull and there was no "glitch" in the reservation. Over all the hotel looks comfortable, clean and modern, I will use this hotel again....

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Patrick M, General Manager at Alila Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Pak Budiman

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed you first visit in our executive lounge and will return in due course to Alila Jakarta.

I have to agree with you the view from the 22nd floor is excellent in the evening you can even see the Royal Palace from the top as well as the Jakarta night lights.

Pak Budiman I look forward to welcoming you back and I will certainly pass on your feedback to the team

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Very charming hotel located in the heart of the big city. Friendly and smiling staff every time. I have been staying at the Alila 4 times since November 2013, and each stay have been wonderful.
The exceutive lounge on 7th floor, if you book one of the premium room, is worth every penny offering refrehments all days long and a light complimentary dinner buffet from 17:30 till 20:30.
This hotel staff makes my stay feel warm and very comfortable.
Will be staying here also next time, and next again...

Room Tip: Chose one of the executive rooms, the supplement is very reasonable.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Fredensborg

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments about your stay I very much enjoy to pass on nice guest feedback to the team each day.

It is great to hear the staff continually make you feel welcome and it is very positive to hear about your return visit to Alila Jakarta. I will look forward to meeting you in person when you return until then stay well.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Alila Hotel in Jakarta has impeccable service and makes my stay in Jakarta a warm and enjoyable one.
The executive lounge offers a quiet and comfortable place to meet and greet clients, conduct small discussions or just to do some work prior to heading out to town.
The room is simple and well designed, with most amenities available.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Patrick M, Manager at Alila Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear SQKI

Thank you for taking the time to share you comments with us. I am pleased to hear you have enjoyed the executive floor its is one of our latest facilities to be added to cater better for our executive guests. Having you express it was like your own home is a great compliment to the team and for this I can only but thank you.

I look forward to welcoming you back and again thank you for your kind sentiments

Reviewed April 22, 2014

The hotel is very beautiful, the employees are very nice and the service was good. We had the executive suite which was really nice. We only stayed for one night but we enjoyed it very much. The breakfast was good too! We had to check out at 12.00 afternoon but we could stay at the executive lounge until our flight back home. Good service!

Room Tip: Take the executive room, super stay in there!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Kelly

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback I do appreciate the positive comments and if im not mistaken I do believe we had a chat just before you left.

I will share your feedback with the team in the morning they do love good news every day

I trust you had a safe trip home and I look forward to welcoming you back should you ever be back in Jakarta