Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta
Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
$55
$46
Great 4.5/5
All reviewstanah abangtextile marketshuttle serviceclub floorduty managerfree wifithe general managercomfortable staygrand indonesiajunior suiteclean hotelswimming pool isbreakfast buffetroom servicenice roomshopping centrenational monument
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2010

I forgot the name. but it was Sunday morning March 7...between 7-8.30 am.
I told her we are from two rooms...on th 15th floor (three people)....
a few minutes later my sister (who supposed to stay with us) came and started to dine...I told the lady in bar this was my sister with me...but she looks at me unwelcome..
some staffs look at my sister in not welcomed ways....

After having breakfast and stepping away our table this lady (the big one) approached me saying : 'You have a guest charged on you sir!"....You mean my sister? I said. She then said " you cannot stay in one room for four people!...

This lady is dump!!! didn't she know that I reserved two rooms, and my sister was in one of the rooms.....!

The room is okay...The price is also great!....but the staff is less welcome...Please smile folks! The bell boys are great!..

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank jatirokeh
Reviewed January 6, 2010

we stayed there just one night. Reading the reviews in this site I expected a bad experience. But my stay was pretty okay - maybe because i was upgraded to a better room as the hotel was full. Our room is great. Even though the bath room is not perfect (the floor was not designed to drain the water - hence you have wet wet wet bathroom). We asked fir an extra pillow but it had never arrived. Indication of bad service ? may be? Breakfast is okay although not great. Swimming is rather old. The hotel has free wifi.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed December 5, 2009

• Stayed: December 2009
Reviewed November 23, 2009

the staff service was good, i cant say excellent though. some of them hv a hard time understanding our spoken english and we end up either trying to converse to them in malay or speaking english v.v.v.slowly.

the restaurent's food was bad, breakfast buffet was bad, the bread was stale, n cakes had flies on them. fruits were fresh though. they add sugar in every meal and that sort of put me off.

they are v.friendly towards kids though and my son had a good time there speaking to them.

the toilet was ok-not tat excellent.

the room was old. they need to revamp their entire hotel rooms.

Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family