“good value for money”

Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta
Ranked #58 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Very well located hotel very good rooms superb wifi services. It was my first visit to Jakarta and the hotel definitely gave full value for the money. Staff was very cordial and helping. Because of them I could use 3 hours available to me in the morning to see some important places at Jakarta.

But food way below par especially by the standards of similar cost hotels in India.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank consumerlive
GM-MHSJ, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta!

Thank you for taking the time out to post your review related to your recent stay with us. Thank you for your kind words about our wifi services as well as our friendly & helpful service associates who helped you get to see some places in Jakarta during your 3 hours free time.

On the other hand, please be assured that your comments regarding the quality of food will be brought to the attention of our Executive Sous Chef who will ensure that necessary steps are taken to address this comment.

We hope to be of service to you again in your not too distant future visit to Jakarta.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

My first time in Millennium Jakarta was awesome Room was big and bed comfortable and the room was clean. it was on 18 April 14 till 21 April 14. the booking under my friend name Mr Majidi . I was in room 1208 and move to 1228.

Staff was excellent. Thanks to Ms Intan ( Revenue manager ) Mr Firman ( Reception Staff ) Mr Boby (coffee house staff ) and Mr Samuel (Security ) thanks for your hospitality service provided. You all guys really excellent. I will come again for sure..
Special thanks to management for good and excellent training provided to the staff that I mention it just now. and also thanks to all staff in Millennium Hotel. Keep good work.

Mr kamarul ( kak Kam @ carol )

Room Tip: Higher floor much better. nice view. Maybe room 1228:)
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
10  Thank Kamarul2014
GM-MHSJ, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to post your comments related to your recent stay with us.

Indeed, we are truly gratified by your kind words about the quality of service extended to you by our service associates from Front Desk to Security. Please be assured that your comments will be shared with all concerned who I am sure will be more motivated in giving all our guests excellent service.

We all look forward to welcome you back here at our hotel.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Arriving on the 18/04/14 with the tiring journey from Bandung to Jakarta was more than 3 hours. Obviously I need quick change and rest.

With the big smile and very warm welcome from the bellman and the security make me feel like to come back home. Check in assisted by Mr Zamzam and it was quick and efficient. Room given 1208 which was exactly completed to my preference. Just perfect... However, leakage in the bath room was decide me to change my room and next day reported to GSA Firman. His sense of urgency and immediate assistance make me even forgotten the unpleasant experience. He make things extremely perfect for me.

At the breakfast place, Yanti, Herlis and Bobby are awesome. I should have a 5 star reward to all those associates which they are providing such a fantastic service which my friend even commented that this hotel is not 4 star but providing 5 star service.

Bid farewell by Ms Intany seems stopping me to go because the stay at Millennium Sirih Jakarta is feel like at home.

Trust me, whoever stay at this place will never regret because it's not because of the star product but the star service...
Thanks to the management of the Millennium Sirih Jakarta who have trained the associates manner and attitude to the make the guest feels special.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
9  Thank Majidi I
GM-MHSJ, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

This is to acknowledge and thank you fo comments related to your recent stay with us.

Truly, it is is very gratifying to learn that we have met your excpectations. Your very kind words about the level of service extended to you will definitely motivate our associates that their dedication to service excellence is acknowledged. Please be assured that this will be shared with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I asked for a room overlooking the swimming pool and was given one without any fuss. The room was spacious and clean. Same with the bathroom which was well stocked with amenities. Nice, comfortable bed. The staff, from the front desk, waiters/waitresses, room service were all very helpful and did so with a ready, warm smile. The manager, a Filipino, was very accommodating (many thanks for the special gift) and who I could see was very professional in running the hotel. My only issue: Nothing of interest within walking distance. No convenience store, shopping mall, tourist attraction. Save for that, I had a great stay.

Room Tip: Ask for one overlooking the pool. Better view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
8  Thank Nate04
GM-MHSJ, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Central Jakarta!

This is to acknowledge and thank you for your comments which you have posted online.

It is truly gratifying to learn that we have met your expectations. Thank you for your very kind words about our products and services. Please be assured that this will be passed on to all our associates that made your stay truly an enjoyable one.

We look forward to be of service to you again.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

My first experience at Millennium was 2011,
my friend which major of some south kalimantan were stay there, he told me I should came. then I came,I had a problem to get into his room cause he's important person and not all people can meet him esp its 1am,lol after I called his bodyguard to speak to security and recepsionst finally I can come to his room,phew! I was really impressed with the room, can't say which room I dont know, I only stay from 1am until 8am actually lol then hurry go to airport what I can say the room was perfect in that time and about the breakfast I can't say much cause I only takes orange juice even my friend was order all breakfast in the menu, lol - curious to see if the hotel still same like before, I'm going to stay there next month, wish everything still great like before.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Jessica M

Dear Valued Guest,

This is to acknowledge and thank you for your comments which you recently posted online.

Although “very late” as you mentioned, we truly appreciate you letting us know of your feedback. We all look forward to welcome you back here at the Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

A very nice hotel that was in a very sparse area. Not very much in walking distance of this hotel and that includes convenience stores and restaurants. Staff were friends and the bed was very comfortable. WIFI was free and fast.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank Darren G
GM-MHSJ, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments related to your recent stay with us.

We thank you as well for your kind words about how friendly our service associates are as well as the very comfortable bed that the hotel has.

We all look forward to be of service to you again in your not too distant future visit.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I booked a stay here for a day upon reaching jakarta and the room is huge with king size bed. And most importantly, clean! Breakfast was fantastic and since I'm returning to this hotel again on day three, (to bandung) after checking out, I left my luggage bag at the counter for them to take care of it.

Return to check in at day 3 and they upgrade me to a highest floor which I forgot why is that so. N the upgrade includes breakfast at the executive lounge instead of the regular cafe downstairs!

The hotel stuff knows perfect English and they even provide us with free wifi login and password without us asking for it. The wifi is really strong too. Didn't get disconnect at all.

Great great hotel <3

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank itstartswiths
GM-MHSJ, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta!

It is indeed gratifying to learn that we have met your expectations. Please be assured that your kind comments about our service staff will be shared with the whole team. I am sure that this will motivated them further in providing our customers with great care and hospitality.

We all look forward to be of service to you again.