Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,475 results
All reviews mo bar cinnamon restaurant the guest relations team excellent service chinese restaurant the club lounge walk in closet free shuttle excellent hotel special thanks luxury hotel other hotels grand indonesia business trip deluxe room great room business hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stay several day was good enough to sleep after tight working time. Even though had no time to spend a day for relaxing body. Mimi was the good staff I ever met while staying there, humble and care. Thanks

Trip type: Traveled on business
MOJKT, Manager at Mandarin Oriental Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 938xul,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased to know that we have surpassed your expectations in all aspects of our hotel facilities, products and service delivery. I look forward to sharing your wonderful compliments with my team as we take pride in our mission in providing moments of delight for our guests.

All of us here hope to welcome you back for another memorable visit.

Hotel manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I used the Business Centre. Location and service was great. Vina, Santya, and Grace were kind and very helpful. Overall I had a pleasant visit. (saya menggunakan Business Centre. Lokasi dan pelayanan sangat baik. Vina, Santya, dan Grace sangat baik dan membantu. Secera keseluruhan saya merekomendasikan)

1  Thank wylr1999

Dear jemlyhansel,

All of us here hope to welcome you back for another memorable visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For starters mandarin oriental hotel is beyond perfect it has literally everything a guest could ever want or need honestly everything was amazingly well prepared in food in the room service in everything not just that but also how your being treated by the staff they are literally the best staff ever they are so welcoming helpful loyal and kind even they were generous enough to provide me and my family with such a special gift that I really appreciate and how worried they were when I was sick they took care of me very well and they brought me a doctor and even provided me with food hoping for me to get better they were treating me like a sister which leads me to say that am honored to be a part of the M.O hotel family and I wanted to share how I enjoyed my stay in M.O hotel they made my vacation with my family very very enjoyable with their exquisite meals and their lovely staff members am totally sure if I came back to Jakarta again I would go to M.O hotel and not anywhere else I just want to thank each and everyone of the staff members you guys are amazing and I really am happy that I got to know you guys and shared some of my memories with such beautiful people.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mimomustafam

Dear mimomustafam,

Thank you for the perfect score review. Glad you are feeling better now.!
As we are dedicated to delivering excellent service, we are pleased to learn that our colleagues went the extra mile in ensuring your stay was a memorable one.

All of us here look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks to the Club Lounge Team and Guest Relations for delighting us repeatedly during our stay. They were so thoughtful and kind with a surprise birthday party when they noticed I’d had a recent birthday. And today they treated us with ice cream, gifts and their sweet, sweet smiles. To say they go above and beyond is no exaggeration.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gwg123co
MOJKT, Manager at Mandarin Oriental Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Gwg123co,

Thank you for the perfect score review and wishing you a very happy belated birthday. We are pleased to know that we have surpassed your expectations in all aspects of our hotel facilities, products and service delivery. I look forward to sharing your wonderful compliments with my team as we take pride in our mission in providing moments of delight for our guests.

My team and I hope to welcome you back for another amazing stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's a very pleasant and cozy place to catch up with friends. The plating is pretty.
Food very Delicious and still warm when delivered to the table. Service was excellent with the friendly staff.
Overall we had a good time. Will be back again soon.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Totsy111,

Thank you for the perfect score review. We are pleased to know that we have surpassed your expectations in all aspects of our hotel facilities, products and service delivery. I look forward to sharing your wonderful compliments with my team as we take pride in our mission in providing moments of delight for our guests.

My team and I hope to welcome you back for another amazing stay.