when i came to this hotel the lobby staff really amazed me..very nice and friendly...
and my room really good...not too big and not too small but the ceiling not too high..looks not luxury..but its okay..i really enjoyed my room..
the breakfast really nice,outstanding service, i remembered the waiter name Mike that assist me, He delivered a exceptional service..
the pool was small and lack of maintenance but its not ruin my holiday..
overall the service, room,facilities was really awesome..i think Mandarin its the best hotel in Jakarta..will come back here soon !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental