I came to JKT to visit relatives and as they leave in that area its most convenient to stay at the MO. I like the area because of the selection of restaurants, bars and mall but yes it is on the more pricey end. Regarding the MO JKT I really enjoyed my stay, try to add the club access, it is really worth it, much more private and very attentive service. The fitness is big enough for my daily work out.
I tried out all three outlets and food wise the Chinese one is my favourite.
Overall its a great hotel value for money wise, if you need to stay in the bundaran HI area. As the traffic is terrible in Jakarta, you need to choose a hotel in the area you move around most.
With no doubt I can recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental