I don't always just a hotel by the egg station but the poor egg chef is very badly equipped with a plastic spatula and a sticky "non-stick" frying pan. How was he ever going to get the fried eggs out without breaking the yolks? And he didn't, twice. That, my friends, is a management issue. As is my room not being made up by the time I got back to my room in the early afternoon.
What is management doing? Gone walkabout? Can't blame the staff or the rather worn hardware. Sorry Mr GM, I pin this one on you, get out of your office and get back to basics.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental