“Outstanding service ! Exceptional Hotel”

Mandarin Oriental Jakarta
Ranked #7 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I had the pleasant opportunity to stay at Mandarin Oriental Jakarta last week.

I must say the hotel is excellent with an exceptional staff, magnificent rooms and a first-class service.

I had also had the gracious opportunity to meet the Mark and Christian who were very welcoming and helpful.

I would definitely recommend this to every traveler to Jakarta.

Regards,
Mohammed Ali

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 06 nights. One of the best Hotels to stay in with super spacious rooms with excellent service from the staff. Issues do come up but what matters is the way things are attended to and nobody beats Mandarin for this. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Staying here for 2 weeks in a row, each from Monday to Friday for my business trip, feels like home. Location is very central at Bunderan HI, it's near to almost anywhere in the business district.
All staff is great, and very attentive. I got a bad cough on my stay, and the staff straight away offered me hot ginger tea to sent to my room, that service is excelent. Hotel room is fantastic, it's huge and clean, wifi is available and i can do my work here.
Food is great, with alot of choices. I can't say more, as everything in this hotel is perfect. in-dining menu and food also very good, delicious i order often as it's quite late to go out 9after all my meetings) and quite lazy to have dinner outside.
For sure i will be back for my business trip, or my leisure trip to jakarta. Stay here, and you won't to choose another hotel.

Room Tip: ask the room to face the Bunderan HI, great view there.
1  Thank Crazy_Dharma
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Mandarin Oriental is my preferred Jakarta hotel for many reasons. The rooms are very spacious and clean. The staff are helpful and professional and they give you the personal touch to make you feel you really are their special guest. The buffet breakfast has a wide selection of options.

There was once when I missed my flight (on hotel transport) due to the exceptionally bad traffic jam that day, and they gave me a free night stay to wait for the next day's flight.

There was also once when I was stuck because Jakarta was flooded, and they allow me to stay till the water receded.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ChristinaAbba
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is the most excellent hotel I stay before for the last 5 years I flight arround APJ. The service provide in over all is well taking care on and the people is friendly with every helpful. I got no worry with all the booking from A to Z.

It is highly recommened who will going to travel to Jakarta, stay here and I will always think able this hotel when ever I come again this country.(Jakarta)

Room Tip: No much to said. The room is prefect with many build in many universal power plug point. I got no wo...
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is a fantastic hotel and the attention to detail is refreshing, i could not find fault in anything. The room was large spacious and immaculately clean. The staff are so genuine and welcoming and always so helpful. The breakfast is second to none, so much choice and the quality of food served is of the highest standard. If every hotel i stayed in was has fantastic as this one i would be a very happy traveller.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ekythump
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed one night at Mandarin Oriental in Jakarta for a short business trip. I was a bit harried since I was running short of time, but the attending staff read my mind and called for a taxi and even had food prepared since I was definitely going to miss dinner with my other colleagues due to the traffic jam. One of the best hotel experiences I've had in long time!