“The best!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 454 Hotels in Jakarta
Jakarta, Indonesia
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed at the Mandarin Oriental Jakarta for the new year's eve. The location is super! The size of the room was excellent, everything with high standards and the service we received were outstanding. We had breakfast at Cinnamon, unbelievable choice of Western and Asian food. Our package includes 24hr wifi. Without a doubt, it's one of the best hotel we have ever stayed in. Higly recommended.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank anneluntungan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Probably one of the best hotels I have stayed for business in terms of its professionalism, curtesy, perfection in service (including attentiveness and attention to detail), and on top of all, friendliness. I found Indonesian people friendly and polite, and the hotel is the utmost example of it. From its clean and beautifully maintained rooms, gym, lobby, and to modern restaurants, I can hardly find any faults.

Room Tip: I cannot imagine how you can end up in a bad room here.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jo8y
Aliso Viejo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stayed at the Mandarin Oriental for one night this December. It was my second time at this location - I enjoyed my visit so much the first time that I decided to come back again rather than stay at the Four Seasons. While the hotel is rather small, the service was impeccable and my husband and I both loved the breakfast buffet. The rooms are large, comfortable and very modern.

I would definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Jakarta.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

This is my first time stay in Mandarin Oriental Hotel.. All staff in here very friendly.. Services are awesome..

They also prepare me a little surprise for my birthday.. They came to my room and sing a birthday song, give me a birthday cake and also we took photo together..

The point is, services in here very excellent, I'm so pleasant staying here.. Will come here again definitely

Stayed December 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

But the fruits from room service (watermelon) are not sweet... hainanese chicken rice is served well.But room 1001 is a best room to saw bundaran hi view and the bed was very comfortable.but excellent service at all.

Thanks to all of you guys!

• Stayed December 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

We had our wedding in December 2013. The preparation leading up to the Day with the hotel was very detail and efficient. We love the service. Wonderful experience being assisted by the hotel representative Achmad Azumar. Very professional and personal in handling all our requests. The rooms is spacious, cozy and modern. The food was FANTASTIC! All our guests raved about the food on our wedding. Thank you MO! We recommend everyone to stay here and feel the wonderful service that we had.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Madison Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

I stayed there for four nights in December. The service was outstanding. I arrived at the hotel with missing luggage. They provided change of fresh clothes and two pieces of dry cleaning free of charge. Food was good, but not your best place for business meals if you are the host. We tried the Chinese restaurant one night. There was nobody else besides our table there. The food was ok, but the service was very slow and inattentive. I also tried the buffet dinner and breakfast with guests, which was a lot better. I will stay there again as the hotel makes me feel very pampered after long business days in Jakarta.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business