Stayed at the MO in Jakarta for four nights on a recent business trip. The hotel is an oasis amidst the sometimes chaotic city that is Jakarta - everything seems to functions well in the hotel. From check-in to check-out, the staff of the hotel had been ever cheerful, ever friendly and ever helpful. Which helps relieve the stress of facing the daily traffic jams. The rooms are large and well maintained although I find the mattress a tad softer than I normally like.
The other slight negative that I came up with was the weak wifi signal at the gym, especially at the treadmills. Perhaps the hotel can look into this. Other than that, I'm still wondering why MO does not have a proper loyalty program?
Breakfast at the Cinnamon is a joy. Plentiful choice and ever helpful staff despite some times grumpy guests. Given the frequent massive jams, perhaps more dining choices?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental