Mandarin Oriental Jakarta
Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
$55
$46
1,352 results
All reviewscinnamon restaurantwalk in closetthe club loungechinese restaurantluxury hotelexcellent hotelother hotelsbusiness triprain showergrand indonesiarooms are largegreat roombreakfast buffetbusiness hotelsuperior roomwelcome drinkfront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The hotel is modern, the rooms are big, well decorated and very functional. The breakfast is diversified and good quality. The staff is very careful and efficient. The Mandarin Oriental Jakarta is comparable with a palace. I have been to this hotel twice over the last few years and the quality is constant.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great Hotel .

Stayed in a few hotels in Jakarta and I have to say that my stay in Mandarin Oriental was the best so far. Nice large rooms, great service, good breakfast.

One negative. With those room rates, internet should be included.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Frank_Jakarta
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Frequently stay in excellent hotels but this one ranks near the top in terms of service and value. Great breakfast outlay (best banana bread in the world), excellent business club buffet and drinks, and perfect spacious room and amenities. And the spa, especially the Royal Javanese massage, was special. The concierge staff was extremely helpful in arranging flight and hotels to Manado on Sulawesi and other trips to Indonesian islands. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Manning W
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed for 4 nights on a recent business trip. Am a very regular traveller to Jkt, and have stayed in most 5 stars hotels in Jkt. 1 st time staying in MO, and i am totally impressed! Everyone, from bell hop, housekeeping, front desk to concierge all provided v sincere warm service.

Missed my flight, n had to re check-in. The wonderful staff at the front desk quickly gave me a free upgrade to a club room that was available, so that i can quickly check in and rest, seeing how tired i was having been stuck in the traffic jam. When they learnt that my flight was at 5.45 am and i had to wake up at 3 am to check out and go airport, the front desk staff v nicely offered to arrange with room service to pack a breakfast box and have it sent to my room at 3 am.

The next morning exactly at 3 am, i got a wake up call fr front desk, and the room service staff was at my door with a beautifully packed breakfast box for me to bring along to eat on the way to airport!
Wow!!

I am so impressed, and am going to stay in MO for my future trips! Thanks for the wonderful service!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank MadIbu
Reviewed July 10, 2013

No wonder this hotel is considered #1 in Jakarta. The service was impeccable and absolutely professional.

My sister and I spent our weekend at MO to celebrate my sister's birthday. I checked in fairly early in the morning and was told my room (I booked Deluxe room) was not ready yet. I said no problem. I had to go to work anyway and I just wanted to leave my luggage at the hotel. Check-in was fast and efficient. When I came back to the hotel with my sister, our luggage was already waiting in our room. Very hassle-free. And a cake courtesy of the hotel was also waiting in our room, congratulating my sister on her birthday. Needless to say, my sister was ecstatic.

The room was spacious, clean, modern, very comfy and very cozy. Love the colors and designs in the room. The bathroom... oh, the bathroom!... absolutely huge and gorgeous! Double sink, deep oval bathtub, shower, all kinds of toiletteries and amenities you can think of, lots of towels (big and small), rain shower system (which we fell in love with), and separate room for WC. Four complimentary bottled water every day and complimentary fresh fruit every day.

The fitness center was good. Well, we only need the treadmill actually so we can't comment on other equipments. There were also sauna and steam room, which we used and liked. The pool was much smaller than the ones in the other hotels, but they gave you complimentary snack and bottled water at the pool, which was a pleasant surprise. And the spa was marvelous! We would like to thank the lovely ladies there who successfully converted us into spa-lovers. :)

Breakfast was of a wide variety and delicious, although when we were there, the chicken pao and custard pao was a bit off. But I believe it is not always that way. In-room dining was sinfully delicious. We enjoyed our dinner very, very much.

Another pleasant surprise was that there was free shuttle from the hotel to Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia every weekend (Fri-Sun). Very convenient because the shuttle was actually Silver Bird and Blue Bird taxis.

One thing that the hotel needs to provide is free wi-fi and/or free Internet. Although my sister and I did not really need Internet during our stay because we intended to have a relaxing weekend without any distraction, we do feel the hotel should really provide the one thing that is extremely vital to the people these days, especially when this hotel is also considered a business hotel.

Will I come back? Hell, yes!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family