I stay alone for 1 night only in this hotel.
The room and bathroom is above my expectation. It's luxurious, spacious enough, ample of amenity provided.
Water pressure is very good. I got the hot water less than 5 second after opening the tab. Bath tub filled in less than 10 minutes even it's a large and deep bath tub.
Staff is very friendly.
The only drawback is not easy to walk to adjancent shopping mall, Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia. Because you need to cross busy road and the overpass is a bit far. Moreover it's not safe to walk in Jakarta, especially at night.
If you are planning to go to Grand Indonesia or Plaza indonesia, better to stay at Grand Hyatt or Kempinski. I have never stay at Kempinski so cannot compare this hotel. Compared to Grand Hyatt, Room and bathroom of Mandarin is superior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mandarin Oriental Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental