i was with my friend for some casual shopping over the weekdays, the hotel is quite grand and have the best location in the area. 24 hours spa sounds really good!! and it links to IT mall and a covered bridge to ITC..i feel the bathroom is abit old, the rest are pretty good.. the reception is slow and they dont really understand english. there is alot of good food around the area...i bought the day access for wireless but it was affected due to earthquake which was really bad and no solution was given which i think is quite bad. The breakfast spread is on the average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Jakarta is ideally located in the heart of Jakarta's trading district, the only hotel in the area that directly connected to The Real Mangga Dua Shopping Complex by over 4000 retail and wholesale outlets. The hotel features 350 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, each tailored for the business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Grandeur Mangga Dua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Hotel Jakarta
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Jakarta