Great Hotel for proximity to shopping arcades. Maintenance needs sprucing as quite dim and bathroom needs a good scrub. Thrilling if of paranormal fan. Restaurant spread palatable and abundance. Staffs respectful and very courteous but need to be vibrantly friendly if to give guests an unforgettable stay.
Never go to the massage spa though. It's a "hanky panky" place badly run. Not a Respectable Spa at all. To demand only cash terms was another absurdity when it's part of the Hotel establishment.
That's the only experience that would give a great phobia of ever returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Jakarta is ideally located in the heart of Jakarta's trading district, the only hotel in the area that directly connected to The Real Mangga Dua Shopping Complex by over 4000 retail and wholesale outlets. The hotel features 350 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, each tailored for the business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Grandeur Mangga Dua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Hotel Jakarta
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Jakarta