In general we are very enjoy stay at Mercure Ancol.
Complaints of us are dirty hot water, so can not be used at all. And very unfortunate there is restrictions max only 2 towels per-room(not tolerance to be able to get an extra one).
Slides for the kids in the pool is not smooth and danger (we recommend using a tire kid size for slides that are also safe when slide and safe in the event of collision)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Convention Center is the International hotel in Jakarta that offer travellers a tranquil overlooking beachfront setting and the comfortable of holiday ambiance with sunset over the open sea. Located on the exciting Ancol Dreamland Park, Mercure Convention Center being an iconic seaside destination boasting such an attractions for the Fantasy World, Oceanarium, Arts & Crafts, Jet Ski, Skylift cable car and many more. The hotel is only 20-minute drive from the International airport and 15 minutes from Jakarta business district. There is no greater or more private address to host events with stature. Whether large or small meetings, business or social event or intimate wedding arrangement, our dedicated team caters every element necessary for memorable date and sustained up to 2,000 seating capacities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Convention Center Ancol Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mercure Hotel Jakarta
- Accor Convention Centre Ancol