Ibis Jakarta Slipi
Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
$55
$46
Agoda.com
All reviewstoll roadsimple hotelstrategic locationbusiness tripswimming poolthe hotel is cleanshort staythe check in processbreakfast buffetroom ratebusiness districtshopping mallairporttaxitrafficinternetcleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisJakartaSlipi, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Slipi, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Reviewed January 9, 2014

So far, this hotel have a good quality in service and building. We can see several advertisement in hotel, good quality hotel material, etc. But this hotel is an old building and need be be maintained more. For example lack of toilet room, furniture in the room, etc and all must be repainted,

Breakfast is delicious, kind of breads, foods, etc. We love it.

I stayed with all of my family (10 rooms), 5 rooms for 2 days, and 5 rooms for 1 day only. I use my own name for all 10 rooms. In the last day, I open new room. I join Le Club Accor Membership (my own name). A day before checked out, your front desk staff informed me, all rooms can be noted as a membership point. But in the check out day, in the afternoon, your front desk agent informed me, it can be a part of membership point, because I booked become group, except 1 room I open in the last night. I don't know the standard of Accor membership, but why there are 2 different options between 2 different front desk agent.

So far, I don't mind this membership point, but honestly, if another guest ask this case and make guest confuse, it's a bad experience for another guest.

So far... nice hotel, and I love Ibis Slipi !!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Dedy I Santoso I
gmibisslipi, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Slipi, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear dedyis_77

Thanks for your feedback about our hotel. It's always a great feeling to see positive comments from a valued guest.

Its especially satisfying to see how much you loved our food. I am pleased to see our reputation for tasty cuisine si still going strong. In reference to your comments about the state of the hotel, it is a pleasure for me to inform you that we are starting a major renovation of the hotel this very week. THe plan is for these major works to be an ongoing process over the coming 9-12 months and are designed to bring you a new and up-to-date ibis hotel.

i am sure that on your next visit you will begin to see the difference.

In regards to your Le Club points, we have contacted you directly with our response and the correction

thanks again for letting us know how you feel about the hotel and hoping to see you soon.

regards

Phil J. Reid
ibis Jakarta Slipi

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Every time i want to go to another city, even for just traveling or do some business trip, first i will look for vacant room in Ibis Hotel. For me, this hotel is very comfortable, not too much and still in the budget. I also very appreciate the cleanliness in the room and bathroom, the comfort of the bed and pillow, delicious breakfast and friendly staffs. Aircon, hot water, TV, all was running well.

Surely this is not a luxury hotel but i choose the smaller comfy hotel rather than the luxury and bigger one.

Room Tip: My room was at 10 floor
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
IbisJakartaSlipi, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Slipi, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay at ibis Jakarta Slipi.

We are very happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you back in a not too distant future.

Regards,