“Comfort Bed and Pillow”
Review of Ibis Jakarta Slipi

Ibis Jakarta Slipi
Ranked #108 of 471 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I am a frequent traveller, so the most important is the bed and Pillow and Ibis has what I needed, the beverages is quite expensive which I would said is a 5***** Hotel price, may the locations is quite isolated, that why they set the beverages price high. other than that everything is up to my expectations. lots of Blue bird Taxi in-front of the Hotel which is a plus.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
IbisJakartaSlipi, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Slipi, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Slipi Jakarta. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Jakarta Slipi in the near future.

Sincerely Yours,

Phil J. Reid

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The check in process was awesome. Dimas, the man who helped me in the process was very polite and friendly. He is definitely a best asset for the hotel. The breakfast offers a lot of authentic Indonesian food, and the room is comfortable. Definitely will come again for my 3rd time stay in Jakarta with Ibis Slipi

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Location is on strategic spot, easy to reach, room is small but comfortable and neat, the price is worth for such a hotel on that place. Free internet is also fast.
I like for the breakfast, mostly tasty food.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My ving card did not work when we first checked in to our room, and I have to call to front office and asked for new key. The staff supposed to ensure whether the key is worked properly before give to guests. We went for breakfast almost 9.45 am,the hostess and the waitress were friendly and helpful, one suggestion for the buffet breakfast should be refill eventhough it almost closing time for breakfast, I got nothing to eat for the hot dishes on that day, only bakery and fruits which look eatable.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The hotel is in a great location. Closed to Taman Anggrek & Central Park shopping centre. It is also closed to Plaza Senayan & Senayan City. All four shopping centres are within 30 minute drive.

At first impression the front desk staff were friendly. The rooms are small but are clean and comfortable. Our room was facing the expressway & main road. It was relatively quiet given how busy road outside the hotel are. We had a bit of issue with the hotel Wi-Fi. The hotel technician was quickly on hand to assist us with the problem. One of the signs in the room states we'll resolved the issues within 15 minutes and they are true to they words

This is my first time staying at a budget hotel in Jakarta. I would consider this hotel again if I have to stay in Jakarta. I highly recommended it, if you have an accommodation budget and looking for a good night rest.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel two times and satisfied with services given by friendly and very helpful staff. My room was clean with comfort bed to sleep. Great location and safe from water-flood, no need to worry about that....if you cant reach taxi because long queuing, you can ask staff to call motor-taxi (ojek). And not quite far when you are going to airport

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
IbisJakartaSlipi, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Slipi, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Dear Bapak Andreas,

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to receiving you back at Ibis Jakarta Slipi in the near future.

Phil J. Reid

Reviewed January 22, 2013

It was my second stay at Ibis Slipi, and still the same. Everything was more than great. The reception, housekeeping, waitress, security and even engineering were so nice. I really recommend this hotel for you that expect a warm hospitality. The room was so clean &cozy and the breakfast was so amazing. For sure i will be back to stay here again, next time I will bring my family here :)

Room Tip: The view to the front is much better..