All reviews sarinah mall jalan sabang within walking distance tanah abang location is excellent short stay decent size street food easy access stayed for nights local food lobby area strategic location budget hotel front office acadia taxi
Reviewed April 19, 2010

I've stayed at some hotels in the Accor Hotel Group. I gotta say that this one is the most disappointing one I have ever been. The room is ok and quite clean, but the bathroom is old and needs renovation, plus towels are really old and look dirty. I booked the non-smoking room, but I could smell the smoke from other rooms most of the time. And the A/C was leaking. Breakfast was really bad, no varieties, the taste was bad, and the glasses and silverwares were not clean. Staffs were ok, but there was only one that was really helpful and friendly, I wish I asked for his name. Well, most of them speak broken English so you may need to speak slower than usual and try to understand what they say. Anyway, the location is good. It's quite easy to move around the town.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2010

This hotel is one of the most valued in Jakarta as it is located midtown and offers very moderate fares. Rooms are nice and clean and the service is superb.
I have stayed at this hotel for my last 5 visits in Jakarta and have a new reservation for my next visit. I thruely recomend any visitor to stay here, both for the friendly atmospheres and also for the exellent food and services. You woun't regret.
Krgds
S.Lode
Norway

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank StavangerThomas
Reviewed March 27, 2010

it's a good hotel, the rooms are small but clean, the breakfast is good, good location. the only problem: we booked a room in their website but when we arrived (after 24 hours flight...) the room was not ready and we had to wait more than one hour.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2010

The hotel is right in the middle of Jakarta, within walking distance from all the shopping & business area and the very few tourist attractions of the city. Standard 3* hotel. The room furniture is quite old but being an international hotel you will have access to all the standard international services (room service, restaurant, taxi, money exchange etc). Breakfast is quite expensive compared to the room price, so we decided to have breakfast outside, in one of the many restaurants around the area. I do not recommend to change your money at the reception as the rate is extremely unconvenient. They do offer a transfer from / to the airport - I would suggest to use their service which is a little cheaper than the ordinary taxi prices.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank kc_italy
Reviewed February 7, 2010

For that money you can´t get so much more. The room was small but okay. Clean, ac, no breakfast included, close to restaurants and shops. Good but not the best. Just beside the hotel is a restaurang with fish and meat, i really recomend it! The restaurant doesn´s look so nice, but the food was great.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends