All reviews sarinah mall jalan sabang within walking distance tanah abang location is excellent short stay decent size street food easy access stayed for nights local food lobby area strategic location budget hotel front office acadia taxi
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Ibis Arcadia was a random pick as I usually stay in the main roundabout area close to Plaza Indonesia.
I enjoyed the rooms here very much, although they need to improve on some services such as the hot water in the shower as well as the breakfast buffet. My suggestion, skip the breakfast and go explore the cafes nearby. However, the a/c in the room was very cool.
If you have no reason to stay at the roundabout close to Plaza Indonesia, I suggest staying here. close by is Japan Sabang which has many lovely local restaurants and food stalls. Do try the satay jaya agung as I hear it has been around for a very long time.
If you want a coffee, there is a Starbucks very close by and it is open 24 hours. Do note that it gets very crowded. Also, on wahid hasyim there even western restaurants for you to choose from. this is menteng, one of the old money neighborhoods in Jakarta.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank iwishiwasonvacation
Ibis-arcadia-jakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear valued guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your opinion about your stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia on Tripadvisor. With great joy I am reading that you enjoyed your time with us, even more glad am I about the fact that you are sharing this experience and opinion with others. It is our whole team's endeavor to improve our quality, service and product steadily in order to provide our guests a most comfortable stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia. Thank you very much for your comments concerning the hot water in your shower and the breakfast variety. Certainly we will improve our breakfast quality further and currently we are checking our entire hot water system as well as all mixing batteries in order to avoid any future problems as reported by you.
I hope to welcome you soon again during your next journey to Jakarta at Ibis Arcadia.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This hotel located in good location. The price is too expensive if compared with the services given to customer. I stayed in the non smoking room but the air in the room not so fresh. And I think the buffet menu should be more various.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank tjiang_junaedi
Ibis-arcadia-jakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear valued guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your opinion about your stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia on Tripadvisor. With great joy I am reading that you enjoyed your time with us, even more glad am I about the fact that you are sharing this experience and opinion with others. It is our whole team's endeavor to improve our quality, service and product steadily in order to provide our guests a most comfortable stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia. Therefore I am pleased to share your comments with my team and we will follow up on your comments concerning air quality in the room and buffet variety.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am very happy with my stay at this hotel. The front desk staff was very helpfull (especially the girl name Fatia). Breakfast was simple but tasty. The room was a little bit small but comfortable. The most important part, Tanah abang is very near to the hotel. If your main purpose to Jakarta is to shop at Tanah abang, don't waste your time staying at other areas. You will waste a lot of time in traffic.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear valued guest,
I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your opinion about your stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia on Tripadvisor. With great joy I am reading that you enjoyed your stay with us, even more glad am I about the fact that you are sharing this experience and opinion with others.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

After two mildly horrid nights at another hotel in town, it was a huge relief to arrive at the Ibis Arcadia. If you are looking for luxury, this probably isnt the place for you but for this price you cannot beat the quality in Jakarta!

The room is large with a nice window, safety box, small couch and desk, along with hot water for tea and coffee which i quite appreciated. In additin, the bed is quite soft for se asia! Location is excellent! Im pretty sire this is the only neighborhood in which you can walk and not worry as much about being struck by oncoming traffic. Theres a starbucks a 3 min walk away if youd like that and various restaurants as well. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Overall would ceryainly recommend this hotel!

Ibis-arcadia-jakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was there one month ago, got the renovated room, excellent, with good woodfloor, ned to improve here and there for bathroom but good rate proposed.
For dinner, just go out, easy to find a lot of restaurant around, or even call room service as rate is ok.

Room Tip: choose top floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your opinion about your stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia on Tripadvisor. With great joy I am reading that you enjoyed your time with us, even more glad am I about the fact that you are sharing this experience and opinion with others. It is our whole team's endeavor to improve our quality, service and product steadily in order to provide our guests a most comfortable stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia. Therefore I am pleased to share your comments with my team. Currently all our bathrooms undergo a full refurbishment so your concerns about the status of our bathroom will soon belong to the past.