Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cemara Hotel(Jakarta)
Hotel Cipta(Jakarta)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsjalan sabangsarinah mallstreet foodcircle kexcellent locationwithin walking distanceibis jakartastrategic locationtanah abangshort staysataystandard roomgrand indonesianational monumentpandancoffee machinebusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This hotel located in good location. The price is too expensive if compared with the services given to customer. I stayed in the non smoking room but the air in the room not so fresh. And I think the buffet menu should be more various.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank tjiang_junaedi
Ibis-arcadia-jakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear valued guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your opinion about your stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia on Tripadvisor. With great joy I am reading that you enjoyed your time with us, even more glad am I about the fact that you are sharing this experience and opinion with others. It is our whole team's endeavor to improve our quality, service and product steadily in order to provide our guests a most comfortable stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia. Therefore I am pleased to share your comments with my team and we will follow up on your comments concerning air quality in the room and buffet variety.
I hope to welcome you soon again during your next journey to Jakarta at Ibis Arcadia.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am very happy with my stay at this hotel. The front desk staff was very helpfull (especially the girl name Fatia). Breakfast was simple but tasty. The room was a little bit small but comfortable. The most important part, Tanah abang is very near to the hotel. If your main purpose to Jakarta is to shop at Tanah abang, don't waste your time staying at other areas. You will waste a lot of time in traffic.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear valued guest,
I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your opinion about your stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia on Tripadvisor. With great joy I am reading that you enjoyed your stay with us, even more glad am I about the fact that you are sharing this experience and opinion with others.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

After two mildly horrid nights at another hotel in town, it was a huge relief to arrive at the Ibis Arcadia. If you are looking for luxury, this probably isnt the place for you but for this price you cannot beat the quality in Jakarta!

The room is large with a nice window, safety box, small couch and desk, along with hot water for tea and coffee which i quite appreciated. In additin, the bed is quite soft for se asia! Location is excellent! Im pretty sire this is the only neighborhood in which you can walk and not worry as much about being struck by oncoming traffic. Theres a starbucks a 3 min walk away if youd like that and various restaurants as well. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Overall would ceryainly recommend this hotel!

Ibis-arcadia-jakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was there one month ago, got the renovated room, excellent, with good woodfloor, ned to improve here and there for bathroom but good rate proposed.
For dinner, just go out, easy to find a lot of restaurant around, or even call room service as rate is ok.

Room Tip: choose top floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your opinion about your stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia on Tripadvisor. With great joy I am reading that you enjoyed your time with us, even more glad am I about the fact that you are sharing this experience and opinion with others. It is our whole team's endeavor to improve our quality, service and product steadily in order to provide our guests a most comfortable stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia. Therefore I am pleased to share your comments with my team. Currently all our bathrooms undergo a full refurbishment so your concerns about the status of our bathroom will soon belong to the past.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Good restaurant, egg station appreciated, a la carte menu so so. Staff very courteous and obviously trained well! Room was OK. Clean but I had read newly renovated and this one had laminate thatwas already lifting and the bathroom shower stall base could be upgraded - kind of grungy. Toilet paper seemed to be in short supply and towells were taken for cleaning and not replaced. Air conditioner leaked - aconcern re: mold. Location worked for us. Taxi service very cheap to any sight we chose albeit traffic was terrible. Did not meet western standards but was one of the best at this price on our tour in SE Asia. Once again - staff were fabulous!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eileen H
Ibis-arcadia-jakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear valued Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor. With great joy I am reading that you enjoyed your stay especially the service of our employees at Ibis Arcadia. We try hard to improve our level of service offered to our guests steadily. Please be asured that I will take your points mentioned about the condition of our bathrooms serious and we will follow up on these matters inside our preventive maintanence plan. This is not the level of service we tend to provide to our guests and an action plan will be set in place to solve all defects. Your comments will help me and the whole team of Ibis Arcadia to further improve our service and product. Therefore I would like to thank you for taking your time to inform us about all positive as well less enjoyable experiences.
We hope to welcome you again at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia during your next journey to Jakarta.