“GOOD LOCATION”

Ibis Jakarta Arcadia
Ranked #26 of 468 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Hotel with the good location, service and room......

but don't have much space for breakfast or restaurant.....not have swimming pool (even a small pool), but I like on 304 or room with the front of building, space more from other......

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Richard_Simamora
Ibis-arcadia-jakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your experience during your stay at our hotel. With great joy I am reading that you enjoyed your stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia.

I will share this information with my team and we will not rest to provide the best possible service to our guests.

Concerning your comments about the possibility to swim I would like to inform you that we provide free vouchers for our guests at the reception to use the swimming pool and fitness area of our sister hotel on the opposite side of the street. Please feel free to ask our reception employees anytime during your next stay to get direct free access to fitness and swimming pool.

We hope this information will make your next stay with us even more enjoyable and I wish you a good start into the upcoming weekend.

I am looking forward to welcoming you again at Ibis jakarta Arcadia.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Location maybe a key but eagerness to improve is a virtue...
Very much improved since my last stay. I even offered an upgrade but I rather to stay in smaller room with street view.
Breakfast was good and I liked the egg station.
Free FAST... FAST.... FAST wifi internet in room was particularly splendid.

And bidet.... yipiiiiiiiiii :)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rahadian
Ibis-arcadia-jakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear valued guest,
thank you for taking your time to share your experience concerning your stay at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia. We do our very best to provide the best possible service and quality to our guests and improve our hotel steadily.......with great joy I am reading that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I am looking forward to welcoming you again at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia during your next journey to Jakarta.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Quite old hotel. However, the top floor of the hotel i.e. Double Room is newlt refurbished. clean, new and more spacious. The rest of the rooms are old. Breakfast buffet was basic indonesian breakfast i.e. fried noodles, porridge, tempe etc.

Plaza Kartika is across the street and fast food such as Macdonalds (24 hours), Pizzahut are all there. The famous "Ayam Goreng Ibu Suharti Restaurant" is just 3-5 minute walk down teh street. There is also "3 Nyonya Restaurant" nearby but Non-Halal as they serve pork/ham.

As alternative, there is a Nasi Padang restaurant (indonesian mixed rice of Padang origin) at the corner of the street just next to the hotel.

It is also a couple hundred meters to Plaza Indonesia / Grand Indonesia Mall by Taxi. Not advisable to walk.

Room Tip: Top floor and ask for Double room which was recently refurbished or you will be dissapointed.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ABZul
Ibis-arcadia-jakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear valued guest,
I am reading your posting about your experience with great interest and growing Questionmarks at the same time. It is our main target to provide the best possible service to our guests. Our hotel underwent in 2012 an extensive renovation including all of our guest rooms. There is no old rooms left in our hotel as described. All our rooms have been renovated up to the latest Ibis barnd standards last year. Even more I am wondering about your statement concerning our breakfast quality. At Ibis Arcadia we are offering a full International and Indonesian Breakfast with fresh bakery, various warm dishes and fresh egg cooking.
In order to clarify the points mentioned and giving us a chance to improve the services you obviously experienced during your stay kindly contact me directly. I am looking foreward to hearing from you.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My experirence at this hotel wasn't good at all!, on the first day check in i got stuck on waiting until 14.30 Hrs to have our room ready, this first impression? can you imagine? while the 2nd day, i got back to the hotel after a tiring day and need to go to my room cuz we feel so hungry, but? the room was locked, then i go the the front office directly to ask a favour, and a clearly remember his name was ABDULAH, he said we need to pay the room and they will let me go inside, W*F??? he ask me to pay the deposit, why i need to pay while the room were booked by my travel agent?? i tell them to get my key back and i will settle this matter by tomorow since we feel so hungry and need to get a dinner soon! but he won't give our key back, cuz he need his manager permission first, well, my stay was for 3 nights and i was on the 2nd days but he push me to give a deposit, we still have another 2 days left, that was so un accepted!!

i will never back to this hotel again, don't ever go to this hotel!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Winantara

Dear valued customer,
with great regret I am reading your opinion about our property. Our official check-in time is 02pm, obviously your room was provided 30 minutes late which is not our standard at all and we excuse for this delay in your special case.
Please be assured that we are doing our very best too meet our customer expectations at all times. Concerning your remark about our Front Office employee asking you a guarantee payment I would like to inform you that the room booked and confirmed for you through a Travel Agency was neither guaranteed nor settled by the Travel Agent at this time. Due to this situation our Front Office asked you for a guarantee in order to ensure a pleasant stay for you. Obviously we had a big misscommunication in this case and the situation has not explained well to you. From our side we will react with extensive training for our staff on Standard Operation Procedures and in basic attitude. I excuse that we did not manage to explain this situation concerning the outstanding guaranty and payment through the Travel Agent properly to you.
In order to clarify this situation with you I would like to invite you to contact me directly and I am pleased to explain the whole situation in detail to you.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This hotel is close to all amenities and provides free wifi which is important for me as I always need to be contactable on email and messaging for business.

Hotel is clean and comfortable and secure. Room is sufficient in size for a short stay.

Staff are very responsive when you request anything and are friendly.

My only point is that there is no alcohol in the bar to drink in the hotel, but not a big deal as plenty of bars outside.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ian C

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion concerning your stay at our hotel.

With great pleasure I am reading that you enjoyed our product and sevices and I will share this with our employees.

I am looking foreward to welcoming you again at Ibis Jakarta Arcadia.

General Manager - Ibis jakarta Arcadia

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Excellent location. Excellent and yet cheap Chinese Muslim restaurant only 50 meters to your right as you step out of the hotel. Shoppping centres nearby as well. This was the 2nd time I stayed at this hotel. My complaint is that I had wait two and a half hours to check in. The same for the first time. I went out and came back twice before I finally got my room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business