All reviewssarinah malljalan sabangwithin walking distancetanah abanglocation is excellentshort staydecent sizestreet foodeasy accessstayed for nightslocal foodlobby areastrategic locationbudget hotelfront officeacadiataxi
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Nice Hotel, new and clean rooms, nice location next to shopping centers, and great service. Fresh breakfast and delicious and have different kind of tea.
Fiendly and helpful employees.
Come back for sure

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed February 8, 2013

A 3 star hotel but it has good facilities. Located in the heart of Jakarta, nearby all the places where tourists go. A limited array of breakfast dishes but palatable. No transport problem.The hotel staff will help U get a cab.The people who work there are polite and helpful.I like it.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank FazilahD
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Check-in on Jan 29 for a night. Around 11pm, the a/c started leaking badly. Called the front desk for support, but the engineer came late, and try to fix the a/c for about an hour. I paid 1.3 million rupiah but could not get a/c in hot room. Finally, manager on duty (about 1 hour later) came and handed me a key to other room. But that room too a/c was leaking. Sink was leaking, and water jam maybe cause of clogs.

When I tried to check out, the front desk guy explained to me that they will give 50% discount for the room I paid. BUT, I have to pay 500,000 rupiah up front first, and then they will return me the money in 2 weeks or so. Until now, I still have not receive any phone call from their management who promised to call me late. I guess all the "15 mins" policy is just a lie

Will not stay in this hotel or any Ibis hotels.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank funkyjazzy
Reviewed January 16, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I book this hotel through Accor group, in Paris. My wife and me were welcomed by the hotel security. Upon checking in the room was not ready ( about 5.00pm) for us. We have to wait for a while then we had a welcome drink by the hotel staff (fresh orange) were served at the counter/lobby. Thanks for that. The counter staff by the name of Abdullah was a naice and plesant guy,by the name of ABdullah well mannered and soft spoken. The room is not that big with basic things, a tvv, coffee making tools, a table (glass) a doulble sized bed and so on. There are no tables to put our luggage bags and every time we need something out of the bag we have to put it on the bed tthen close it put it a side. A lot of english channels were there in the tv. The first night as we were tired we had some fried rice (vegetarian ) it is so nice but plenty in a plate.
Next day morning it is the breakfast time as usual in all other hotel , there bread butter and jam, rice and fried rice, some scrabled eggs, some beans . some salad, some fruits.
There is also a girl by the name of Haesty(pardon me if the spelling is incorrect). a very nice girl and very helpul to us as everytime we want to go out we ask heer advice. She is there to tell us the problems we may face. All the staffs are very well mannered and I see them they speak in Indonesian language in a well mannered way. Even the security takes the car/vehicle /taxi nuber as we leave the hotel. Most of the time when we lleave we usually take the Bluebird group as it is safe and recomended by the Ibis group.. and we never encountered any problems unlike the malaysia /K.L. taxi drivers. On the whole I love the hotel and the staffs. Next time I may think of buying somethings for them When in this hotel never foget to bring mosquito repellent with you as there are mosquitos. Believe in Human but not mosquitos.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing Jl. Wahid Hashyim
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family