All reviews sarinah mall jalan sabang within walking distance tanah abang location is excellent short stay decent size street food easy access stayed for nights local food lobby area strategic location budget hotel front office acadia taxi
Reviewed December 28, 2012

It was a bad experience for me when I ask for borrow some of the item , like adaptor for me to charge the phone and the room or reception does not have anymore . I felt they are not sincere for it . I hope they can improve as I compare with Australia hotel . They are more responsible and well trained .

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Carolhii
Reviewed December 26, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Location is good, literally opposite Ibis Tamarin. Steep staircase to hotel entrance.
Reservation in system but extras screwed up, not unlike other Ibis we've been to. Its best to print out your reservations if you've breakfast included etc. They thought we had 1 breakfast only, our rewards voucher not accepted initially, and dining voucher included in reservation was not found.
Breakfast is just good for filling you up.
Think we had a refurbished room at 205, but the toilet was not renovated.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Terence Y
Reviewed December 3, 2012

IBIS Arcadia has got great location. The staff is helpful. Breakfast spread is mediocre but palatable. Pillows kinda soft but good for a sleep. In terms of price to comfort, I still believe Novotel or Pulman Central Park/ Jakarta is definitely a better choice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business