“Good Service & Need to Renovate and Upgrade Hotel Quality”

Ibis Jakarta Kemayoran
Ranked #155 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Bandung
“Good Service & Need to Renovate and Upgrade Hotel Quality”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stayed for 1 night, and had late check in. Did not realize that hotel fully booked during my stayed. reception staff was very friendly, and did not need to take much time to have my room card. Going up with bellboy, he was also very friendly and knew from him the hotel first launched in 1994.

The room price was good. the room was meet the standard, and spacious enough for ibis level. amenities provided were simple enough, but need to be improved since i could not find the toothbrush set in bathroom.

location nearby the hotel was good, near to jakarta expo kemayoran, monas, and gambir train station.

try to dine in the restaurant, the variety of food and beverage was good. indonesian and western food were there. ordered fried of gurame fish and grilled red snapper. both have a delicious taste. price for the food and beverage was slighlty overprice, lucky as an accor advantages plus member, i got discount 50% off for food and 15% for beverage.

my suggestion, the room quality need to be upgraded (bed quality, room furniture quality, water shower pressure) for fresher look and achieve guest expectation

overall, the service was awesome, just need to renovate and upgrade room quality.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Ibis_Kemayoran, Manager at Ibis Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Mr. Adhie,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Jakarta Kemayoran. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Ibis Jakarta Kemayoran

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
surabaya
Reviewed April 3, 2013

thank you for your service as long as i stay there. i am satisfied with the service of the staff hotel the accuracy and speed of services such as check in, check out etc. It is my pleasure to have time there. i am not satisfied only one thing the room is too small for my trip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Ibis_Kemayoran, Manager at Ibis Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Sirs/Madam,

Denpasar, Indonesia
Reviewed March 26, 2013

i was stay at Ibis Jakarta kemayoran on 19 - 20 March 2013, good location, the room was clean, service was good, especially for reception who help me to print out my file, and bellboy his name Aman. everything is exellent.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ms. Satia,

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Pleasant stay, polite and fast service,good location but there are not a lot of eateries around the area.
The employees were really nice to me always checking if everything was fine and are willing to answer any questions.
Will be better if they have Wireless internet in the rooms.

For the budget it was worth it!

• Stayed March 2013
Ibis_Kemayoran, Manager at Ibis Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear Sirs/Madam,

Jakarta
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here for four nights with my boyfriend because we had to attend IFFINA 2013.
Eventhough the building looks old from outside, but the room inside is clean, the bed is very big and comfortable.
The breakfast was great and the restaurant is beside the swimming pool.
I couldn't hang out in the places around the hotel but we went by taxi to Ancol, Plaza Indonesia, and Grand Indonesia. You can also go to Mangga Dua. It's not far if you go by taxi and the taxi isn't expensive, just don't forget to use Blue Bird taxi. We tried also to go by bajaj, it was very funny.
The staffs in the hotel aren't very friendly, but the service is quite good and the price isn't expensive.

• Stayed March 2013
Ibis_Kemayoran, Manager at Ibis Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear Yoan,

Paihia, New Zealand
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I booked this hotel as the property I wanted was fully booked, however it was highly recommended by my colleague. I am very pleased to say that I enjoyed my stay a lot. The service was good and the rooms was spacious and clean. Breakfast was rather limited but I frankly couldn't ask for more for this price. Room service was great!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Ibis_Kemayoran, Manager at Ibis Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear Paihia,

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who plan to catch the train from Gambir Railway station. It's very closed and you will just take only 10-15 minutes to there.

There room is fine and clean with basic accommodations.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Ibis_Kemayoran, Manager at Ibis Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Mrs. Nattha