Im a 29 y.o asian.
Jakarta was my first trip. Strictly leisure.
Stayed here from Sep 15th till 18th for 3nights.
Rooms were limited, but it was still under renovation, upgrading to one more floor (inclusive of suite).
90,000 to 120,000 rupiah which is like 30 to 45 mins to/from the airport depending on the "macet" or the traffic condition..
Rooms come with 32" tv, aircond, basic amenities n clean..with a safe box as well
Stayed the first night in deluxe but since it's a bit small n the price was not that much different, I moved to executive...brilliant!
In terms of value n location, FANTASTIC!
In terms of hospitality by the owner Pak Andy n the staff (they'll open the door for u n will always greeting u with sincere smiles!), AMAZING!
It would have been Fabulous overall but it's just a bit noisy at nights..
U could actually hear people talking outside...
But anyways, given the price n location, this minor thing can be forgiven...
Would I come back? Yes sir!
1.I like the part when they'll arrange the taxis for u (blue bird taxis which use meter n will never get cheated!)
2. 7 11, n other convenient stores are only a few steps away
3. Plenty of eateries,( restaurants not the dirty road stalls) nearby..
Price range per meal with drinks is less around 100,000rupiah
Local food restaurants like Garuda Nasi Padang, Lekko beef ribs etc
Also u can find domino's pizza, burger king, Starbucks
4. You can get to almost anywhere for less than 40,000 rupiah
plaza Indonesia(shopping centre) is like 10mins drive
For horny champions, u can get to the 'heavens" in 10mins drive
Hope this helps....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antoni Hotel is a 10-minute drive from Mangga Dua Shopping Centre and the Heritage Old Town where Fatahilah Museum is located. It offers free parking on site and free Wi-Fi access in the entire property. The air-conditioned rooms are elegantly furnished and come with a private bathroom with a complete set of free toiletries. Amenities include a personal safe, tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV. The hotel can arrange for airport transfers at a charge. Car rental services are available for guests who wish to explore the area. Hotel Antoni is a 15-minute drive from Gambir Station and Ancol area where the Dunia Fantasi Theme Park is located. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is a 40-minute drive away. Every morning, buffet breakfast is served at the restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Antoni Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.