Review Highlights
Bliss from the mayhem!

Took a while to get here from our hotel in North Jakarta but well worth it! It's easy to miss this... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2018
GeethaS174
Hidden secret in South Jakarta

One of the best experience with spa I had in Jakarta with traditional Balinese massage at... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2018
ExVotoFatum
Jakarta, Indonesia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Jakarta
from $67.00
from $50.00
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews full body scrub steambath therapist massage skills
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Like the title says. Better treatments to be had in Jakarta for a lot less. Decor is nice, although not worth the extra.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Great, relaxing atmosphere with fantastic service that makes you feel so pampered and refreshed. The massages are great and they very easily accommodate couples. The therapists always ask if the pressure is right and can be very strong if you like deep pressure. The cream baths are very relaxing and include a full head, neck, shoulder, arm, and hand massage. Pedicures are good, but I had a little too much skin filed off. I should have spoken up and next time I will. The facial left my skin looking luminous, but the scrubbing was quite rigorous. I would still recommend though, but next time I will try a more gentle treatment. Jamu is definitely worth a visit!

Date of experience: July 2012
5  Thank lowkeytravler54
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I really love this spa.. The ambience is perfect and the therapist are great.. I have my facial treatement routine here :D

Date of experience: May 2012
PureBali, Owner at Jamu Traditional Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your comments. Look forward to seeing you at Jamu soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

You feel like you're in Bali - clean, girls speak English well, they do good treatments, reasonably priced, and they serve you a terrific ginger tea afterwards. Nice little gifts available for purchase as well. I've been going every 2 weeks for 3 years. Go, Girl!

Date of experience: June 2012
2  Thank MLStenson

Thank you for your review. Your comments really mean alot. See you soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have been to Jamu twice, both times together with my wife and loved it both times. Great service, great atmosphere!

Date of experience: March 2012