Avissa Suites
$28
$90
$66
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslaundry serviceambassador mallhotel is in a great locationminutes walking distanceshort business tripkuningan arealotte martcomfortable bedsfood stallsstar hotelinternet connectionmega kuninganshopping mallkarettaxiitcbfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Very clean, large room, good hot water and water pressure, easy check-in and check out, all was really good.

I saw a lots of bad review about the breakfast in this place, but honestly the breakfast is tasty and changes every day. It is mainly geared toward Asian taste but basic continental break fast is available (egg, omelet, butter, jam toast, milk, 3 types of flakes and 2 selection of fruits) - see my pictures.

There is not one but two mini mart opposite and next to the hotel. Ciputra is a new mall and it is 5 min walk and has many restaurant all clean, tasty and good prices. (from $5 thai food in Sampit to more expensive Japanese and Korean foods)

My only complain about this hotel is the pillow which although had high quality covering but low quality filling and very uncomfortable. I finally tossed it away and slept without pillow.

Room Tip: If you like quite, then take room facing patio, which is quite but very little natural light and dark. But if you don't mind little bit of noise of the road (not disturbing to me at all) then get a room facing street to get natural light and city views.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Eka Handaya W, Guest Relations Manager at Avissa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Cyrus,

I truly appreciate for taking pictures and review about your stay in our hotel.

Regarding our pillow, I have spoken to the department head concerned. I appreciate your kind words about our room, restaurant and facilities. Thank you for pointing out about our great location.

Do let us know when you plan to be in Jakarta again - we hope that you will be back to visit us again.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on Saturday, 28 December 2013, in standard room.
And honestly, its beyond my expectation! I think the hotel will be standard, but when I arrive at the hotel, turns out its a good hotel, I think more to boutique hotel, which offers comfortable and modern furnishings.

I love the room, kinda spacious, with king size bed. Aircon good. And room have the things like you usually find in 5 star hotels. Have minibar also.
Bed comfort enough.

Bathroom also quite spacious, and I love the shower area!

And for breakfast, although it didn't serve you many options of food and meals like in 5 stars hotels, but it is worth it! Food is good, mostly Indonesian food. Which I like! Taste good.Have 2-3 options of bread also.

The location is near with the main street of Casablanca. You can easily find taxi there, and in-fact, you can get taxi just in-front of the hotel. Many taxi there!
And the area nearby, you can easily find restaurants. So you don't have to order food from the hotel. But the food in hotel also quite good with normal price, I think..

Surely, I will say, that its a recommend hotel in hotel.
Will stay there again next time!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Eka Handaya W, Guest Relations Manager at Avissa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear BarneyAlexander,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post your comments and recommend our hotel in Trip Advisor.

Really appreciate for your nice comments about our room, comfortable bed, our restaurant and I am glad that you found the hotel’s location a big plus with the nearby top office buildings and premium shopping malls like the new Ciputra World (Lotte Shopping Avenue), Ambassador Mall, ITC Kuningan and Kuningan City.

Please share this awesome experience with your family and friends back home.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Overall, the facilities of the Avissa Suites are good and the value for money is excellent. I would stay there again. The rooms are spacious, comfortable bed, nice wifi, friendly staff, free laundry, good bathroom amenities, cheap room service.

Downsides: Breakfast is just ok, air conditioner goes off when you leave the room, and the bathroom had a sewery smell/didn't seem that clean. Location is also a bit challenging with traffic. Not very easy to walk there, but that's a common theme across Jakarta.

For the price, it's a good deal.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Eka Handaya W, Guest Relations Manager at Avissa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear TTapp,

Greetings from Avissa Suites Jakarta! We appreciate your review and have taken note of your feedback on the cleanliness of our bathroom. Please rest assured that our Housekeeping team will definitely work towards improvement on this area. The team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I stayed at the Avissa suites twice for business. It is half the price of other hotels in the area and has similar amenities. If you stay for long enough days, they include free laundry.

I lost my passport and the hotel staff accompanied me to the police station to file the paperwork and were very helpful.

The room was decent, the breakfast was a little lacking (buffet with chicken nugget type of things), there was a small gym and a breakout room for meetings that we used free of charge.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Eka Handaya W, Guest Relations Manager at Avissa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear Ersilberstein,

Thank you very much for your wonderful compliments and I have shared your comments to all the staff.

Our free daily laundry and free meeting room are a few of the many reasons why we are a popular choice amongst our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights. the design was ok, finding the place is quite troublesome though. Staffs were friendly and the check in was quick. The room is quite reasonable with some amenities in it. The road was quite busy so bring your ear plug if you need a guaranteed good night sleep. I found a stain on the bed sheet the first morning, not a good scene to look at. I complained to the house keeping and they changed it immediately. Not coming back unless they improved the hygiene.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jfebre,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to cleanliness our bed sheet. I have conveyed this message to the related division head for their further evaluation and action.

We look forward to welcoming you back in order to be able to improve and serve you better.