“Good choice”
Review of Avissa Suites

Avissa Suites
Ranked #131 of 469 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My family stayed 2 nights last May, 2013. We got 2 adjoining rooms on the fifth floor. Average-sized room with big comfortable bed. Buffet breakfast is good, staff helpful and friendly, clean rooms with basic amenities, and good location. It's about 15-minute taxi ride to the malls. We will definitely book this hotel again next time we visit Jakarta.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Eka Handaya W, Guest Relations Manager at Avissa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear 5CM7,

Your review left a smile on my face.

I’m very happy that you enjoyed yourself during your recent trip. Being surrounded by reliable and efficient staff while you are away makes one’s trip convenient and comfortable.
Please share this with your family and friends back in Philippines! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The building is new & the location is good but I don't like my room. They put me in conjoined room right next to the lift. They forgot to lock the door that connected to the other room. I had to ask them to lock it. I could hear someone next door coughing. The lift makes sound every time people use it. I'm a light sleeper so I didn't sleep well. Their internet is pretty good tho.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear Retora,

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate that our guests are providing us their feedback. We continuously find ways to improve the hotel and its services.

We are aware that there may be inconveniences. However, we hope that we will be able to make up for it with our service. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I'm so in love with the koi Pond with water effect .. very very natural touch .
the ground staff very nice and welcome , the roomm very clean , perfectly perfect .
the location is very close to anywhere , and free from traffic jam ! the breakfast was nice and tasty , located at seven floor / roof top .
i do love to stay here , and will be back again soon .

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Ruffiole,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review and lots of great pictures.

Knowing that we were able to exceed your expectations makes all our efforts worth it. Thank you so much for all the lovely words and compliments you have written. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stayed in the Avissa Suites when I first arrived in Indonesia before going to Bali. There were 5 of us who stayed here in the group with 2 rooms and one room having an additional bed put in place. While there we met two German travelers also going about Indonesia who we explored Jakarta with. We also stayed on our return to Jakarta before our flights home.

In all the hotel was brilliant, well looked after, nice rooms, friendly staff and good additional services like laundry service. The suites were a short walk from the local Mall that has floors of stuff and bargains. My only problems with the suites was the fact they would only issue one key card and on returning to the suite at a different time to the other group member in my room the front desk wouldn't issue me a second key card unless I paid 150,000 IDR (£10 or $15) lucky for me I was able to wait in the other room while waiting.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2013

When a group of friends decided to go on holiday, we decided to look for a cheap place to stay. A bit skeptical of this one, but on getting there, I was quite happy to see the front staff being competent and very helpful. Our rooms were spacious and had pretty much what we needed. Internet access was great will all devices. Breakfast provided was not too shabby although tended to be the same everyday. But it was ok when you're with friends. Laundry was free for 4 pieces daily even though it took overnight to return. I've never been to a hotel with free laundry service before and was pretty chuffed.

What else can I say except that it was good value and we had no regrets.

Location wise, a bit off the beaten track, but near enough to most places we wanted to veg out in. Cab fare averaged out at USD2.00 for trips to the malls and there are 2 convenience stores nearby which means I can get my munchies at all hours of the night. Oh, they even arranged a massage for us just after midnight.

I'll certainly recommend Avissa to people on a budget or otherwise. Great value staffed by nice people. Sometime felt like I was in my apartment back home.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I love this place. It's right in the center of Jakarta, is super clean, super cool and also affordable! Serious props to whoever designed this place, because it's just beautiful and the indoor pond and natural lighting elements are great touches. You can't do better for the same price in Jakarta. Seriously.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stay for visit our family from China. Our english not so good. We thank you so much. We choose this new hotel because the picture looks nice room. But what we like and thank you so much because reception employee always give help even many many guest in lobby, they always give time including find info, address, call taxi. Same in bar and restaurant too, everybody helpfull. Cleaner in the room, also always help for our medicine. We try Oxtail, it is good taste, first time experience. Hotel is nice. Employee very good. Thank you. We come back next July.

Room Tip: Easy to eat. Many restaurants.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank xieming79
Eka Handaya W, Guest Relations Manager at Avissa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

I am happy that you and your family had a good time with us. Oxtail is one of the best food in many restaurants in Jakarta. I am glad you tried and liked it!

Thank you for sharing your compliments here on TripAdvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be looking forward to your next visit, be it for business or leisure the next time round!