“Yummy food”

Raja Rasa
Ranked #1,015 of 7,714 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Pasar Minggu
Description: Sundanese and Seafood
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Yummy food”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Try gurame goreng bumbu and also tahu goreng bumbu..it's yummy and recommended. We will come back again for lunch at the weekend. Thank you Raja Rasa...

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Spacious and relaxing retreat”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

This is a large restaurant on two levels with an outside dining area surrounded by koi pond. Immaculately maintained and friendly service. I'm not wild about Indonesian food but it's good here. If you don't want crowds then go during the latter part of the month when most eat at home after having maxed out their credit cards.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Dirty and Disappointing”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I took my mom, sister and my best friend for my birthday dinner last year as my mom is handicapped using wheelchair so we could not pass through the main entrance due to staircase thus the hostess directed us to pass the ground floor (parking area). The area was not well organized and guess what we found?? A rat - super disgusting!! even so, we kept going in until seated at the table. It was around 9 pm and was very empty. The restaurant itself was spacious but ambiance and taste were 2 out of 10, service was 3 out of 10. It was our first and last visit, never again! We prefer to go to Lada Merah at Plaza Indonesia instead.

• Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“disappointing service”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We had a late dinner at raja rasa, we arrived at 9.30pm. The lady welcomed us and didn't tell us that they were going to close soon. We ordered the food and drink and the food came at our table at 9.55pm. We were surprised when I asked for another glass of ice tea, the waitres told me that they were closed and I couldn't get anything anymore. I asked them what time is the closing time, he said 10 o'clock. They should tell us earlier, that they closed at 10. How come that we finish the whole food in 5 minutes. We also feel that they were trying to kick us out asap, since they kept peeking us behind the staircase and waiting for us to finish the food soon. I dont like the way they treated us. Its a very disappointing place to eat.

1 Thank Yolanda F
Eersel, The Netherlands
“good sundanese restaurant”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I like the atmosphere when I entered the restaurant, very comfortable and spacious. I chose to sit on the floor with a short table (lesehan). Very tasty food and friendly prices. There is also a fish pond. Fun place to eat with your family or partner. Website www.rajarasa.com

• Visited September 2011