Lowest prices for your stay
$68
Priceline$68
Booking.com$69
Destinia.com$75
3,045 results
All reviews collage restaurant pop art the executive lounge shopping mall rain shower sales team huge mall shower room excellent service pullman jakarta meeting room fast response thank you very much welcome drink business trip keep up the good work mr
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2019 via mobile

Everything is close to perfection, from service, food, ballroom and hotel rooms were very amazing. Definitely beyond expectations. I would like to shout out to few people, especially Agatha who has helped me since the very beginning till the end. She was very quick and smart and organized in helping Yolla and My wedding a success. Also shout out to Rudi, Jefri and Dwinanto for helping to make a smooth banquet. Also shout out to Wagiyo and Omel for all the amazing food at the party. What a dream team. Not only Yolla and Me feel their great services but everyone in the party were praising the pullman team for pulling off such great services. Cheers pullman team!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tangaryen
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2019

Dear Tangaryen,

Thank you for your wonderful review you have posted here on Tripadvisor.

We love to receive feedback like this as it motivates us to continue to exceed our guests expectations.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

As we arrived, we did a fast and smooth check in, enjoyed the pool which was surprisingly not crowded. Very nice pool though. It's a very convenient connecting to Central Park mall with lots of choices for dinner. Thanks to Sarah, Betari, Denize, Maureen who handled us very kind and the roomboy at our floor who kept coming back to fulfill our requests
Definitely will come back to this hotel
Must trys in Pullman:
Zen Garden
Pool
Sky terrace

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Marco Tabo S

Dear Marco Tabo S,

Thank you for the positive and encouraging 5 star review.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a great review regarding your recent stay with us. I will share this with the team.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

We went to this hotel last week for family vacation. The hotel was great and the staff very kind.

We love our room so much and my baby enjoyed the facilities there.

For the restaurant it has many choices for breakfast dish and the taste was amazing.

Mbak Dian and Garnis very genuine and helping my kid with the kids buffeet station. Thank you for both you, you guys so kind.

Definitely will come back again

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank afalupi
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2019

Dear Afalupi,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We were very happy to read that your child enjoying our family friendly facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

being stay at the hotel for a night, and that was amazing! i love bout everything at the lobby it was so artistic. and the room as well. Thanks for Jennie n Silvia as the front desk, Ray n Kare as the concierge team, Rezza as the ex lounge team, Vicka and Nicky as the managers, Hirfan and Rozak as a good team, especially Susla the one who gave me a bday cake! hope will coming back soon :)

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank behappygirl13

Dear Aydinrds,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

We appreciate your positive and encouraging feedback to my team.

Thank you and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 14, 2019

On arrival our bags went through security, and shock horror ! an electric iron was seen in our luggage. They said it would have to come out and be held by the hotel. I asked why and they said there was an iron already in the room. I said I knew that, but we were taking it on to the rental house we would be staying in as there was no iron in the house. Not good enough - it had to come out, then someone mentioned a voltage problem. (we were from NZ, so same voltage as Indonesia anyway). They didn't care about the fact that I had two electric hair dryers in the cases, but only the dreaded iron was the problem. After 15 hours of travelling, we really weren't up to this ridiculousness, but took it out of luggage, gave it to them, and they only returned it to us on departure. Totally unacceptable and unethical to basically accuse guests of lying when we explained why it was in our suitcase. Treated like naughty 5 year olds who have dangerous toys.

1  Thank Rumours07

Dear Cherokeearrow,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. We use feedback like this to motivate the team to exceed guests expectations moving forward.

Please let me apologise about the security incident. We have launched an immediate investigation into why our security department needed to take this action.

Yes, the hotel has very strict procedures for foreign items being authorised in the rooms, we do see however the need to be understanding in your favor this particular time.

I am sincerely sorry that this impacted your entire stay with us.

I hope we can welcome you back in the near future so we can show you a very positive and memorable experience.

I will be very happy to welcome you back personally when you return. Please make yourself known upon making the booking and I would be happy to assist.

Thank you and hopefully see you soon.