Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline$68
Booking.com$69
Destinia.com$75
3,045 results
All reviews collage restaurant pop art the executive lounge shopping mall rain shower sales team huge mall shower room excellent service pullman jakarta meeting room fast response thank you very much welcome drink business trip keep up the good work mr
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

We got so much luxury at this hotel from the service from the staff to the comfy of the room. I see Pullman really kept their standart high, we can see from the manner of the staffs and the detail of the cleans in the room.
I left my powerbank at Collage after our breakfast, and when I ask for it, mr. Khaerul come down himself to offer back my powerbank and manage to make sure the stuff is belong to the real owner. Very good security.
The room itself very clean and every corner of the room and bathroom was really clean.
Just the arrange of the bathroom a bit quirk, there are so much open.
They have really comfy giant pillow. Comfy bed and clean sheet. The best sleep ever!
Breakfast was tottaly satisfy. Everything you want was served in luxury way. Nice cappucino!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lixendee
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Dear Lixendee,

Thank you for your wonderful review you have posted on Tripadvisor.

We appreciate the time you have taken to write such positive comments.

I am so happy that our team members found your powerbank and returned it to you safely.

We really like to treat our guests as family to ensure Pullman Jakarta Central Park is your home away from home.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Is very excellent place and services when we GBI family ministries have doing meeting at Pullman Hotel Cetral Park. The hospitality is great and awesome from Ms Mona who in charge for our meeting package.
The lunch is so very nice and delicious. Very varoius menu from several country received.
I just very recomended for Pulman Hotel to arange one day meeting for our company.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank togi68

Dear Togi,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. This is a fantastic channel to share your feedback.

We appreciate you taking the time to point out Mona, one of our wonderful team members committed to going the extra mile for our guests.

Thank you and we hope to have you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Very good experience in here,
I did an event at Grand Ballroom and all the meeting room. Thank you for Mr.Tanoto & team for a very great service and being very helpful for me and our team from booking till check-out. The banquet teams was helpful, kind and professional.
See you again for next event

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank cellyzobbs

Dear Cellyzobbs,

We appreciate your wonderful comments to the team.

It was a pleasure having you experience the Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

I did an event at Ballroom 2 and all the meeting room.

Thank you for mas Tanoto & team for a very great service and being very helpful for me and team from booking till check-out.

The sales, banquet teams and manager on duty was helpful, kind and professional.

1  Thank melodyhapsari

Dear melodyhapsari,

Thank you for writing a 5 star review here on Tripadvisor. 5 stars WOW!

We look forward to welcoming you back.

See you soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

I always did an event at Blake and Axel Room every two weeks. And the peoples who always gave me a good and fast response are Michael Maramis, Syirren, and Nelly. Everything i need related to the meeting room, they always gave me the best effort and willing to go extra mile for my event. big applause for them!

1  Thank marselakurniady

Dear Marselakurniady,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review!

Yes, we go the extra mile!

We appreciate your feedback. The team will be thrilled to receive your comments.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.