Lowest prices for your stay
$68
Priceline$68
Booking.com$69
Destinia.com$75
3,045 results
All reviews collage restaurant pop art the executive lounge shopping mall rain shower sales team huge mall shower room excellent service pullman jakarta meeting room fast response thank you very much welcome drink business trip keep up the good work mr
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2016

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

We choose this hotel as our bridal room for our wedding party and they are very much helpful by giving early check in and late check out. Staff are friendly and supportive. One of the best hotel at jakarta

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear yoseph,

Thank you very much for taking some of your precious time to complete your review with 5/5s of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is a real pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable stay and we have been able to fulfill your requirement. Thank you for highly recommending us to the TripAdvisor readers and fo choosing us to be part of one of your most memorable occasion.

I am also glad to read that you have been impressed by the level of service from our Team. I will share your kind message with them, which I believe will add to their motivation to serve our guests even better and eagerly strive for excellence.

Thank you very much again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again soon at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Recently back to this hotel but a bit let down by the upkeep in the bathroom but overall still an ok experience. Breakfast is robust and filling, staff is friendly and helpful and of course near Central Park Mall. The last time I came the check-out counter was a night-mare but they've improved dramtically.

Room tip: try the executive rooms with executive lounge. totally worth it
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Dear raina_sunggiardi,

Thank you very much for taking some of your precious time to complete your review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is a real pleasure to have welcome you back. Thank you very much for your loyalty to Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I am also glad to read that our hotel’s location which is indeed strategically located with easy access to Central Business District, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport and adjacent to the Award Winning Central Park Mall & its restaurants has benefited you and you have been impressed by the level of service from our Team for their friendliness and helpfulness. Breakfast matters a lot to us and I am glad to know you’ve enjoyed it to the most.

I have taken good note of your feedback for the maintenance in the bathroom and have addressed them to the concerned Department Head for further review & improvements. I apologize for the inconveniences you have encountered.

Thank you very much again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you and family again soon at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

I had to stay at this hotel to spend my weekend time. As always, my Accor membership recognized pretty well during my stay. A welcome gifts in our room already wait, clean and neat room as usual and also a pretty good quality of food keep remind me that this hotel still in a good shape. However maybe several issues could be handle pretty well in the future such as:
1. The effectiveness of on-line check in
2. The QC of food order. I decided to order Pop Burger and Art Lamb do Payza to go home but sadly I believed that some element of my food did not exist (some Briyani Rice) in the meal box when I opened it at the home.
But again, I have to stay this hotel still in a good shape.

Dear Rio Tirta,

It is a real pleasure to have welcomed you back. Thank you very much for your loyalty to Pullman Jakarta Central Park. I am thrilled to read that you have been impressed by the welcome gifts, clean & near room and the good quality of the food.

I have taken notes of your feedback for some downfalls you encountered for take away service and have addressed them to the concerned Department Head for further review & improvements. I apologize for the inconveniences you have encountered.

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Jakarta hotels are getting more and more expensive every year...pullman it's worth as quite new, has an artistic design and good rooms.
I advise you book through their website if member of accor hotels. If you book an executive room they will give you an outstanding service and also includes lots of extras: food and drinks, laundry, business room, etc. So it is worth it!
Located in central park shopping centre.
They have swimming pool and Zen park although I never have the time to try it.
Price pernight around 120 euros.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Xose Manuel F,

Thank you very much for taking some of your precious time to complete your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is a real pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable stay and that our hotel’s location which is indeed strategically located with easy access to Central Business District, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport and adjacent to the Award Winning Central Park Mall & its restaurants has benefited you. It is pleasing to read that you have been impressed by the facilities of the executive rooms and artistic design. Thank you for highly recommending us to the TripAdvisor readers.

I am also glad to know that you have found our hotel a good value.