“Perfect stay”

Pullman Jakarta Central Park
Ranked #25 of 468 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed here during chinese new year. I always love to stay at Accor Group Hotels. And i would say that Pullman Central Park is one of the best hotel in Jakarta. The location is awesome, the room is clean and the staff are friendly and nice! Ah and the breakfast is perfect too! My favorite staff is The concierge named Andres. I was having bad mood because of the bad traffic in jakarta and he still smile n serve me well eventho i scolded him that day. Simple way to made my day. I wilm definetely stay here again whenever i go back to Jakarta.

• Stayed: January 2014
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear iambizzi,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I would like to personally thank you for extending your wonderful staying experience with us to the TripAdvisor readers and thank you for recommending us.

We are enchanted to know that in most aspects you were gratified with the hotel products and services, and our entire associates would like to express that it was a pleasure to be off your service.

Your future arrival in Jakarta is truly awaited and we would be honored to welcome you at our hotel again.

With very best regards,

Fabrice Mini

Write a ReviewReviews (2,098)

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Amazing hotel with very professional staff!
Beautiful and modern rooms, high quality local and international food including also sushi and sashimi, very nice fitness center and spa!
Strategic location also close to shopping area!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Hanna S,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your candid review posted on the TripAdvisor recounting your recent stay with us.

It is pleasing to learn that we have been able to fulfill your expectation and you have found our accommodation a perfect value. Moreover, your compliment about our associate, Andres, has been passed on to him and he is thankful for your positive feedback.

It is delightful to be off your service and your future arrival is truly appreciated.

Once again thank you and with best regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I stayed at the Pullman Jakarta Central Park from January 26 till 31st. I enjoyed every moment at this hotel. From the moment I checked in I had a big smile from Mr. Slamet until I checked out with a goodbye from Mr.Slamet and Ms. Dewi whom exhibited very professional guest service at the front desk. The rooms are spacious and had all that I need. Housekeeping answered my requests immediately bringing water and changing coffee making machine. The staff in the restaurant during breakfast were very helpful and service oriented. They served with professional manners. I wish I recall the name but they were all excellent. During the time in lobby cafe had excellent service from ms. Elisa and Ms. Anna. They were very professional in serving me and my guests as I spend long time meeting people there. They are always prompt and service with a big smile. The swimming pool was nice and warm. The hotel is in a great location adjacent to a big and new mall with lots of shops and restaurant and cafes. I will definitely make Pullman my a dress whenever I come to Jakarta dn advise other to do so.

Dear Superscricciolina,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I would like to thank you for extending your wonderful staying experience with us to the TripAdvisor readers.

I am happy to learn that in most aspects you were satisfied with your staying experiences and found the accommodation a perfect value.

Once again, I thank you for your valuable review, and we sincerely look forward to welcoming again at our hotel

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

best in a very strategic location. close to many malls and business centers in Jakarta. Spacious room and artistic interior. cleanliness of the room and bathroom are very satisfactory. Service of the hotel staff were very warm and helpful and serves all needs during my stay. Overall I am very happy and satisfied have stayed in Pullman Central Park Jakarta, and I will select and recommend the Pullman Central Park Jakarta to my colleague.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear doliirawan,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your candid review posted on the TripAdvisor recounting your recent visit to our hotel.

I am enchanted to know that in most aspects you savored your stay with us and you have been benefited by our strategic location.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and really liked this hotel and staff. They were always there to help and serve. The hotel is nice with an amazing modern gym with all the equipment you need. The pool looked nice, but we didn't use because of rainy weather. The rooms were nice, but the view was of condos, so no real view at all. Breakfast in the loung was great. The room had a expresso maker which was wonderful. The bed was comfy, good wifi, good tv selection. The only negative was all the drain flys coming out of shower. Oh and the bikini baby mascot is pretty creepy. The location was great, conected to the central park mall that has absolutely anything you need at your doorstep. Really great place!

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Smashedbunny,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experiences to the TripAdvisor readers.

We are enchanted to know that in most aspects you were gratified with the hotel product and services and you have been benefited by our strategic location which is adjacent to Central Park Mall.

In regards to the drain flies, we would like to inform you that fly pest controls are routinely carried out within our property; however, we appreciate your feedback which enables us to evaluate again this particular case accordingly.

Moreover, our hotel has a contemporary raw industrial design where you could find array selection of distinctive pop artwork scattered around the entire part of the premises. It is highly comprehended that guests react differently to objects of art and some feel uncomfortable with certain designs; however, we appreciate your feedback.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you again at Pullman Jakarta Central Park soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is a nice place for a business trip, not for a visiting trip to Jakarta, due to the raffic conditions. The hotel is very modern, stylish and nice, the rooms need some TLC and a deep cleaning, the SPA is amazing, never had a treatment that good. Breakfast and dinner buffet are OK, good pricing, Alcohol is very expensive.

Dear TSK759,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your candid review and I am delighted to learn that you have savoured your stay with us.

Moreover, in regards to your comment about TLC in our rooms, it would be highly appreciated if you could elaborate more of your point by writing us an email. We thank your feedback as we treat customer reviews as the most precious information resources for us to evaluate our service level. Our email address is listed on our website.

I am looking forward to having you as one of our guests again in the near future.

With best regards,

Reviewed February 7, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank tan_joanne