Pullman Jakarta Central Park
Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
$55
$46
2,221 results
All reviewscollage restaurantpop artyoga matmodern artthe executive loungeshopping mallart piecesrain showerhuge malltaman anggrek mallshower roommodern hotelpullman jakartacoffee machineplatinum memberwelcome drinkbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The room is quite nice but the tap water is dirty, can’t really soak in the bathtub as the water is brown like mud. Housekeeping didn’t do a good job as teas and coffees were not refill, need to request.

The reception named Chandra is very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Pongtk,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing your recent staying experience with us on the TripAdvisor.

It is our entire pleasure to be off your service and I am very much concerned to learn that you have encountered a few pitfalls during your stay.

In regards to the tap water, herewith, I would like to inform you that it was a leftover solved case in which we experienced a water quality issue from the City water system beforehand. I have also taken notes on your comment regarding the tea and coffee refill. It has been shared with the head of department concerned for further review and immediate improvements. Therefore, please accept my apology for the inconveniences you encountered

Furthermore, your special remark to one of our Front Office Associates, Chandra, has been passed on to him and he is highly thankful for your attention.

Once again thank you and on behalf of Pullman Jakarta Central Park team, I look forward to welcoming you to our warm hospitality in the not too distant future.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

If i ever visit jakarta, i will stay here again. This is i guess the closest hotel fro the airport with this kind of facility. i love the smell of the lobby. it just smells so good! we had the perfect room, just right for me and my sister with the pool view. We love that the SPA is so quiet that we actually enjoyed, dozed off and were relaxed there. we had 20% off from our dinner buffet. it was good that they have variety of cuisines and lots to choose from. We specifically like the roast chicken and the steaks. =)

Room Tip: if you want to have the pool view, choose room with its last digits ending in odd numbers, while if you want to have a city view, choose the even numbers. =)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear Cassandra Crisa… S,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and posting a review on TripAdvisor recounting your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to know that in most aspects you are gratified with your recent stay and you have been benefited by our strategic location, which is a short distance to and from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport

Once again, thank you for your valuable review and I hope that your next visit to us will not be too long as we are all looking forward to welcoming you again at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

With best regards,

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Love the art around the hotel and painting in the room. Great bedding but not for short people. Sliding door separating bedroom and bathroom doesn't close the bathroom as there is no door in the other end unless you swing the toilet door, and there are still space gaps. Yes, the shower room is in the middle of the room. With hot shower, the whole room gets muggy. Our stay didn't include breakfast, but Central Park mall next door offers plenty of selection for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hotel restaurant is over priced. But it had great sop buntut. Traffic is horrible in and out of hotel due to the mall and adjacent Taman Anggrek mall. One and a half hour from airport in traffic jam, not 20 min. Two hours from Pondok Indah mall in rush hour traffic. Friendly staff, though.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tjandra1

Dear tjandra1,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and posting a review of your experience with us on the TripAdvisor.

I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed our artwork collection and have been benefited by the fact that we are adjacent to Central Park Mall.

Moreover, we would like to inform you that our room layout and design (including the height of the bed which actually eases guests to easily sight the surrounding over the windows) is set out to accord with the overall concept of our interior, which is a raw industrial. This also reflects to our open concept bathroom with rain shower. Nevertheless, I would like to apologize if they have somehow discomforted you.

I am happy to learn that you savored our Sop Buntut which has actually been a buzz among our clients and it is surprising to find out your feedback about the price for our Food and Beverage because our guests think otherwise compared to other comparable hotels in town.

Furthermore, in conjunction to the traffic, herewith, we would like to inform you that its constant occurrence that comes to pass at mostly all parts of the city has been a massive challenge for everyone, especially during its peak times. Therefore, during these hours, it would likely take longer to commute, including going to the airport from our hotel.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again at our hotel soon.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stayed here for nearly 2 weeks and was amazed every day about the high quality and standards of Service! The staff is very friendly and helpful, already at the 2nd day I was greeted by name from nearly every staffmember. If only all Hotels in Asia would have this kind of quality level! I will recommend this hotel to all my business contacts and friends!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Andreas Z,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your review posted on TripAdvisor recounting your recent visit to our hotel and I highly appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experiences with the TripAdvisor readers.

We are in delight to learn that you have in most aspects taken pleasure and savored your recent stay with us and the level of service from our associates has indeed fulfilled your expectation.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had a pleasure to stay at Pullman Central Park during my 2 day stay in Jakarta. The hotel is really outstanding and the rooms are wonderful. The design of the hotel is very different from any hotel that I've stayed at before and I really enjoyed everything the hotel had to offer. Did I mention the shower room in the middle of the hotel room?! The location was OK, but there isn't anything else except the Central Park Mall in the vicinity of the hotel. If you want to experience the real Jakarta you have to take a taxi to the other areas as the hotel is not right in the city center.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear HeyD82,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your candid and wonderful feedback posted at the TripAdvisor.

My team & I are pleased that we have been a part of your satisfactory stay and we are glad to learn that our strategic location, which is adjacent to Central Park Mall, has benefited you.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.