“Outstanding hotel!”

Pullman Jakarta Central Park
Ranked #23 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had a pleasure to stay at Pullman Central Park during my 2 day stay in Jakarta. The hotel is really outstanding and the rooms are wonderful. The design of the hotel is very different from any hotel that I've stayed at before and I really enjoyed everything the hotel had to offer. Did I mention the shower room in the middle of the hotel room?! The location was OK, but there isn't anything else except the Central Park Mall in the vicinity of the hotel. If you want to experience the real Jakarta you have to take a taxi to the other areas as the hotel is not right in the city center.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear HeyD82,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your candid and wonderful feedback posted at the TripAdvisor.

My team & I are pleased that we have been a part of your satisfactory stay and we are glad to learn that our strategic location, which is adjacent to Central Park Mall, has benefited you.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Pullman Jakarta Central Park

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Its just next to the Mall, all small resturants are just below the hotel. Central Park mall has some good International Brands, so good location for shopping.
Staff is very Helpful, i was able to get my vegetarian Hindu meal at the hotel.
Rooms are not very appealing, but that can always be ignored.
Its close to the airport.

Dear Shivani_bhargava,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I would like to thank you for extending your wonderful staying experience with us to the TripAdvisor readers.

We are enchanted to know that in most aspects you were gratified with the hotel services and that our strategic location which is adjacent to Central Park Mall and a short distance to and from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport has benefited you.

Once again thank you and I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

i stayed at this hotel during my parents visits. the room's size is small with open bathroom. The things i like from this hotel was the design, so modern and the bed, it was fluffy and comfortable. But the hotel's lobby area so crowded with small parking area since the hotel connected to mall.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Joyce_Wibow0,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

We are happy to know that our distinctive design has been a great impression to you and you have highly enjoyed it.

In regards to your comment about our room size with its open bathroom, herewith, I would like to inform you that it has been set out to accord with the overall concept of our property interior design and we would like to apologize if you found it discommodious.

Moreover, our strategic location which is adjacent to Central Park Mall has been benefited our guests, where all are well-integrated including indeed the parking areas; however, there are sufficient dedicated floors, P2-P5, that can be reached from Ramp A where our hotel guests could comfortably park.

Once again thank you and I look forward to welcoming you again to Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My below-par experience with this hotel started right from check-in. Tried to prepay my 3 nights stay with clean new USD notes, but was unceremoniously told by front-desk that "they would not accept my dollar notes coz of print year and chop marks".. I could understand the logic and respect each individual hotel's policy, but I felt exception could be taken in a situation where I don't have access to my credit cards but with plenty of USD notes to pay off.
Booked a executive deluxe non-smoking room at time of reservation, but was given a smoking executive suite instead. Thanks for the free upgrade, but seriously no thanks to the smoking suite. Was told by front desk that I could still get a non-smoking room if I choose to have, but it has to be a non-executive deluxe room, as they were fully booked. Seriously, I don't see the need for me, a paying customer, to make "difficult decisions" like this, especially in the hands of inefficient front desk guys like theirs.
Look elsewhere for better worthy hotels if you ask me

Room Tip: Ask for smoking room first, if you want a non-smoking room during reservation. You maybe lucky enou...
4  Thank popeyescoob
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear popeyescoob,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and posting a review of your experience at the TripAdvisor.

USD cash transaction qualifications are ruled and regulated by the local banks and our entity has to oblige in order for us to be able to deposit the bills into our account. This includes accepting certain years the bills were printed without any marks on the surface.

There are alternatives we could provide our guests for room payments which are by credit cards and cash in IDR, mainly related to the fact that our room rate are sold in local currencies.

Moreover, pertaining to your second point, a non-smoking room request is noted in the system by our Reservation team and is treated based on availability upon checking-in. We would be delighted to accommodate you with your special inquiry as long as we have them available.

Thank you once again for your review and I hope this would not prevent us to welcoming you back at our hotel on your next visit to Jakarta.

With best regards,

Reviewed November 26, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed November 24, 2013

The Hotel connected to Central park Shopping Mall where we can easily find something to eat.
The room has a unique but not so functional design especially for the Bathroom. (@ least for me).
If we stay with our spouse then it's OK. But if we stay (sharing) with out colleague (man - man) then It will not be a pleasant experience taking a bath in an only sandblasted glass.
The food stall in the restaurant I think just a little to spread. But the food was good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear anatsir,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience to the TripAdvisor readers.

I am happy to learn that you have been benefited by our strategic location, which is adjacent to Central Park Mall.

Furthermore, our bathroom layout and design were chosen to accord with the overall interior design concept of our hotel, which is a dynamic raw industrial, a cross mix between a museum and art gallery. The layout of the buffet counters also adopts the same concept, where it provides the opportunities to our guests to take pleasure in the artworks scattered around the dining area. Nevertheless, if they have somehow discomforted you, kindly accept our apology.

Once again, thank you and your future arrivals are certainly truly awaited.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pullmanhotels.com
1  Thank Goh S