“Fantastic value”

Pullman Jakarta Central Park
Ranked #23 of 459 Hotels in Jakarta
“Fantastic value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Was there for a conference and was put up at Pullman Hotel. Fantastic quality, looks very new and excellent service. Much better value than the other traditional 5* hotels. Actually I would have opted for hostels but alas, not many options in Jakarta and travelling in Jakarta is not really a great idea due to traffic so got no choice but to stay near the conference venue. Anyway, all in all, fantastic value and certainly not to be missed!

Room Tip: Just the standard room is enough to blow you away!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Jinglemong,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your delightful review and for sharing your experience to the TripAdvisor readers.

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you found your accommodation an excellent value.

We hope to welcome you again at our hotel soon.

With best regards,

Fabrice Mini

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Bandung
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I removed my previous review, and take the time just to updated my review for my second staying at Pullman Central Park. The first review still could be read below after my updated review.

Here is my review for my second staying on February 2013:

As usual, i need to pass security screen. Then, their reception staffs greeted us well, and there was improvement in this sector since i was not satisfied enough in this sector at my previous stay (friendliness of staffs improved). my room was upgraded but not ready yet, so that their staff ask me to wait in executive lounge area at 12th level which was great area and have a nice atmosphere.

i stayed at executive suite which was good and awesome. separate living room with toilet, and master bedroom with rainshower bathroom, attached with nice touch bathup. i would recommend anyone to stay in this room instead of deluxe room. Bigger, more beautiful touch, and specially i feel more comfortable and relax to stay at this room.

a bit problem with my baggage that was late delivered, i need to ask about 3-4 times about this thing to be delivered. welcome fruit and gifts were delivered after i asking their staff.

pillow menu was provided. Bolster pillow was out of stock (need to have more), so i had green tea pillow and lavender pillow. both was nice.

no comment for breakfast, as it really nice for sure!!

For conclusion, my second staying was much more better. must be back again soon!!

my review for my previous staying on december 2012:

I was a bit surprised with what Pullman Central Park offered for my staying there. I checked-in in the afternoon, and first I need to pass the security screen.

Well, it was a good point for guests safety. Then, reception staff kindly welcomed us and also my room was upgraded to the executive room since i was a accor adv. plus gold member. One thing missing, i did not offer a welcome drink where normally as long as i know, pullman always offer welcome drink specially for the member.

The welcome gift also so so, I was given a track pad and fruit in the basket. I expect it should be better gift. The room was very unique, and have an art in the design, but for someone who do not like art, maybe will pass comment that the room has a weird design. :)

There most memorable moment for me when i had breakfast, all kind of food there. Japanese food, indonesian food, indian food, western food, and others nice food. I love it so much!!

Well, overall i suggest that this hotel need to improve their service specially in reception area (lobby area should be bigger, friendliness of their staff). others than that, all the things was good enough.

Room Tip: choose executive suite
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Adhiegunadharma
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Adhiegunadharma,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for sharing your comprehensive review to the TripAdvisor readers recounting your subsequent stay at our hotel.

My team & I are pleased to learn that we have been part of your satisfactory experience and we are glad to have fulfilled your expectations.

We have taken notes of all your points and service level are continuously assessed for improvements. I appreciate that you have notified us in details what you have encountered.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

If you're not fussed about being in central Jakarta (and want to be on the airport side) then this is an ideal hotel; modern, clean, friendly staff, top class facilities and delicious food, all at very competitive prices (if you book in advance or through Agoda), we stayed here two nights and enjoyed all the hotel, gym modern and not too busy, pool is spacious and quiet, although doesn't always get sunshine with the other buildings hovering over - buffet at breakfast is excellent, good value! Internet we found to be very slow until we upgraded (at a cost), which shouldn't have to happen, internet is better in the lobby. Business center useful and mall next door mall has everything you need and more, it takes time to get anywhere in Jakarta so although you might feel out of touch of the city centre on a map, it's not that big an issue - you're not far from the airport, the journey time for getting there can be hit or miss so being helps you start your journey a bit closer than most hotels. Even then you might still take an hour to get there!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view, and use internet in lobby if you get connection. Also, book through Agod...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear RikTNC,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to put your comment on TripAdvisor.

We are enchanted to know that in most aspects you were gratified with the hotel product and services and you have been benefited by our strategic location which is a short distance away from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.

I have taken notes of your feedback regarding the internet connection, which is on a strict assessment for improvement and I would like to apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you again at Pullman Jakarta Central Park soon.

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Love the hotel interior design, it is unique and chic. Very good wall decor along the corridor.
Service is great and hotel staffs are helpful. Room is clean with all utilities provided. For twin room, the beds are a bit small.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear SNgan,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your candid feedback that is posted and shared to the TripAdvisor readers.

It is always great to hear from our guests how much they have enjoyed both our product & our service level. Our Queen Size Bed Room would I believe be an alternative for you.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

With best regards,

Pasig
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

When I first entered the hotel lobby, I knew that this is an artsy place for the creative types. The walls are filled with reproduction photos of pop arts and sculptures. It's modern design inspires and gives a funky experience for travelers who want the non-traditional type of hotels. Everyone from the bellboys to the front desk clerks are very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are excellent. We had a suite with a living room and bed and it is very spacious. It even has a yoga mat and a pair of dumb bells for your physical fitness. They have yoga excercises for the guests every sunday and wednesday at 6 PM in their Zen garden. The buffet breakfast offers a good variety of dishes that includes the local Indonesian cuisine and the prices are very reasonable. The best plus factor is that the hotel is situated next to the newest mall and restaurants are all over this mall giving you a wider dining experience! My wife and I tried their spa and we were pampered all the way with an Indonesian massage and body scrub. Fantastic place!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear ArtSax,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I would like to personally thank you for extending your wonderful staying experience with us to the TripAdvisor readers.

We are enchanted to know that in most aspects you were gratified with our facilities and services.

All of our associates will join me in saying it was a pleasure to look after you.

Once again thank you and your future arrival in Jakarta is truly awaited.

With very best regards,

Dubai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed here with my big family, had 3 bedroom, to accomodate 10 of us. The room was abit small, but it has a nice retro design, we like it. The location is quite central, and easy to the airport. The breakfast, was fantastic, the choise of food was amazing. I was so impressed. The room service, is very good too, especially the nasi goreng.The staff was great, friendly, and helpful. The hotel is right next to the Central Park Shopping Mall, so is another plus. We're all really had a good time stayed 3 nights in Pullman Central Park.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Nyikoya,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for posting on the TripAdvisor your recent experience staying at our hotel and I am glad to learn that we have been able to fulfill your expectation.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.