“great hotel and great location”

Pullman Jakarta Central Park
Ranked #26 of 471 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed November 13, 2012

what i like about this hotel is the location, shopping center just next door, hotel service was great.
this is my second time to stay in this hotel. my first time i was stay in the business suite and this time i stay in standart room, my room was very clean, very well maintenance and the breakfast is like king.
good gym facility but small sauna room.
overall this hotel is one of the great hotel in jakarta

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank tanlautan
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear tanlautan,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for spending some of your time to write a review of your recent visit to our hotel to the TripAdvisor readers.

I am enchanted to know that in most aspects you savored your stay with us.
I look forward to welcoming you back again in a not too distant future.

Fabrice Mini

Write a ReviewReviews (2,163)

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The Good

I was on a business trip to Jakarta and had stayed in the Executive Suite. The room was spacious with the Park View. Upon arrival, I was rather impressed with the level of security the hotel offered. Staffs were very friendly and kind.

I had an issue with an overflowing/flooded shower room, it was due to the fact that hair and soap had choked up the drainage. I guess that as the drainage hole was beneath the wooden platform in the cubicle, it was very much a matter of "out of sight & out of mind". Maintenance staffs came to rectified the issue pretty quickly and mentioned it wasn't an issue for the wet carpet.

The Bad
I had booked 2 sessions with the SPA and it was rather clearly written on their website (http://www.pullmanjakartacentralpark.com/the-room/executive-suite/) that "• complimentary 20% discount of SPA facilities". In many other hotels that I had stayed with, this will simply mean that guests staying in the Executive Suites will enjoy a 20% off SPA sessions. But apparently not, some staffs tells me that it only applies to ACCOR Members, others tell me its a limited time promotion, and till this very day, they are still very unsure of what they really meant by that statement. Emails to them just makes everyone turns in circles and singing a different tune each time. This is utterly dissappointing for a 5* hotel.

I enjoy my papers in the morning and it was not delivered on any days. I was told, they will send it the next time I stay with them.

Summary:
The staffs are friendly and kind. The rooms were clean and nice. Food was good for the buffet. But Accor Staff's Product Training was probably of non-existance. Their staffs do not have a clear idea of what was even on their website.
If the client was suppose to have newspaper and it was not made available, it will be a case of shortchanging. But if it was clearly stated on their own website that there is "complimentary 20% discount of SPA facilities" and its of non-existance, it would just be a fake advertisement.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank tangoE

Dear tangoE,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your comments posted on TripAdvisor recounting your recent visit to our hoteI.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your room, however, I regret for the shortfalls you encountered at the same time. We learn your constructive feedback for our improvement thus I trust this would only bring us to the impeccable service we would deliver to our valued guests, however, I would like to apprise you that there is no intention at all from our side to deceive our clients in any way and what had occurred was merely a product knowledge sparsity, therefore, please accept my sincerest apology for the inconveniences you have experiences.

Thank you once again for your comments and I look forward to having you as one of our guests again in the future.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great location! Easy access to two shopping malls and restaurants. Since Jakarta is 12 hours ahead of EDT, a good breakfast buffet is appreciated. Hotel is ultra modern decor is may be a little over the top but interesting.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear tagolilong,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experiences with the TripAdvisor readers.

It is pleasing to know that you had an enriching journey with us and you had found the accommodation a perfect value.

On behalf of our family, we look forward to welcoming you back to our warm hospitality in the not too distant future.

Once again thank you and with best regards,

Reviewed November 4, 2012

This hotel was good. The rooms and the building are in great condition as it is new. It is attached to a mall complex so there is shopping and food around, but other than that there isn't much around the area. I also stayed at the Pullman Nikko and the location there is much better.

Some of the issues I had
- internet was iffy. It was out many times and I was doing business there so it was rather troublesome.
- gym was not as complete as I would expect. It was not as good as the gym in the Pullman (Nikko)

As a whole the hotel was good.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Edward M,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor recounting your recent stay at our hotel.

We are pleased to learn that you have been benefited by our strategic location which is adjoining to Central Park Mall where Podomoro City Super Block has been in the center of Jakarta’s expanding Central Business District for the West part of the city. Moreover, our closer distant to and from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport compared to other five-star hotels is also one of our competitive advantages we could provide our valued guests with.

There are different qualifications for hotel selection, however, based on our valuables, we strive for ways to be able to accommodate our guests by fulfilling their requirements and this includes the selection of the equipment at our Fit Lounge (gym), where we would like to inform you that the balanced quantities are set our based on its size which well accords the overall concept design of our hotel and with its continuous operation, we would be able to sufficiently perform service to our guests who come and use the facility within 24 hours period based on their most convenient.

Moreover, kindly accept our sincere apology for the fluctuating internet connection you have experienced. It is currently undergoing strict assessment for improvement.

Once again thank you for choosing Pullman Jakarta Central Park and we look forward to welcoming you at our hotel again soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

It's a very good choice if you are staying during a transit, everything is available around you.
Very convenient, and the staff communicate very well and they are extremely friendly.
The included breakfast package has a well assorted choices.
I really recommend it for its value

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank MADiNTOSH

Dear MADiNTOSH,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your splendid review posted on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to find out that we have been able to fulfill your requirements.

It is our entire pleasure to be of your service and we look forward to having you as one of our guests again in the near future.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

my luggage takes about one our to go down when i want to check out, lack of staff

the staff at the restaurant didn't do smiling as a habit

this is my first time stay at this hotel and also my last one

from my opinion : not recommended hotel

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DwiLesmanaY

Dear DwiLesmanaY,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your opinion as our Customers feedback are the most precious source of information in order to consistently keep on improving our services and facilities.

It concerns us that in some cases we have not been able to fulfill your expectation and kindly accept my apology. I have taken notes of your comments and instruction to the Department Heads concerned has taken place for further review and improvement.

Once again thank you and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again at our hotel.

Sincerely yours,