“Great salmon... And plenty other good things!”
Review of Tin Pan Alley

Tin Pan Alley
Ranked #1,330 of 8,438 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Tanah Abang
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband's been sampling food in about 200 restaurants in Indonesia, and said this was superb, the best, in fact.
Food can be tasteless here, but we were pleasantly surprised by it. Forget Social House or The Kitchenette...they're overrated in my opinion..Unless you go there to be seen.
Were retuning often!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Love the foods! All I ordered taste delicious, from the appetizer to dessert! Couldn't find any flaws in that.

The downfall only that there were many mosquitos there..
And the lightning was a little bit uncomfortable.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Have come more than 3 times to this place. Really nice set up of the restaurant. Some of the food that is outstanding are the Tin Pan Alley Burger and The Tenderloin Steak. Nice portion, not to big. The meat of the tenderloin steak is so tender and juicy... Great for gathering with friends or celebrating something.

Worth to try

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Tin Pan Alley
My wife and I thought of starting our Sunday with brunch.
Tin Pan Alley came to our mind, so we decided to give a try. What brought us here were the burgers they offer.

He said:
I ordered the Tin Pan Alley burger. Basically it's a beef patty jammed between a bed of lettuce and a half-cooked sunny side egg topped with grilled mushrooms. I ordered the beef patty cooked to medium, and it came out pinkish and juicy. The beef patty was thick, which is to my liking. It had a smoky flavor and BBQ sauce on top. On the side, fries and cole slaw were included, but I didn't taste anything special with them.

She said:
I ordered a Pork Tenderloin burger. The patty was breaded, and the meat was in generous portion. The sweet cranberry sauce compliments the meat and cheese. Definitely no mayonnaise, which is a plus point for me. And the fries were crunchy.

The service was acceptable. The food came out pretty quickly. We were seated in the smoking section, since at the time, there were no people smoking. The smoking section had a better view of the bar and Jalan Thamrin.

Our bill came with a total of about Rp 200.000 including hot teas.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I am from the USA and had heard about this restaurant for almost a year, so I was anxious to try it on my recent visit to Jakarta. In fact I was so anxious that upon my arrival I took a quick shower and headed straight to the restaurant.

I was not disappointed! The food was excellent... very tasteful and nice portions (we had the Stuffed Chicken & Grilled Salmon). The staff was very attentive and friendly; and their service was great! The overall atmosphere of the restaurant was pleasing and comfortable. Oh, and don't let me forget my favorite part; the desert! They have a Lava Cake that is unbelieveable! One that actually "oozzes" out melted chocolate when you cut into it.

My experience at Tin Pan Alley was very enjoyable and I would definitely go there again. I would recommend it to anyone who wants great food, great atmosphere, and great service!

Thanks to everyone at Tin Pan Alley for the wonderful dining experience!

See you on my next trip!
Ron D. (Texas)