$170
$149
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$166
$146
$138
JW Marriott
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbudget hotelmaxone hotelstreet foodrooms are smallwalking distancemoney changercheap priceroom numberpizza hutgrand indonesialocal foodhotel locatedeasy accessair conditionerwifigambirmh
Reviewed August 24, 2015

I stayed in this hotel for two nights with my cousins. This is not the first time I stay in a budget hotel so I do have some certain expectations from budget hotels. I have stayed in the Kowloon Hotel in Hong Kong and Rotana Hotel in Muscat so I know precisely what budget hotels are all about.

Originally I booked through Expedia since I was not sure how to book through this hotel online. Check-in took very long since my Expedia reservations was different than the records on the hotel reservations. My Expedia reservation was honored. However, upon entering our rooms I was very shocked by what I saw. Not only were the rooms too small, but extremely dirty as well.

The rooms smelled like sewer, the towels had black spots on them, there are toothbrushes but no toothpastes in the bathroom, the toilet was very small (trust me when I tell you its too small for comfort,) and the overall experience was just disgusting. One of my cousins had skin issues during the hotel and upon checking out he felt better. The best part is that there was a sign in the bathroom that says “To conserve environment, towels are changed every 3 days unless they are placed on the floor!” Yuck!

I definitely do not recommend staying in this hotel and would advise to look for another hotel. The location of the hotel is great, but the dirty rooms are not worth the trouble.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank aceboy44
MaxOne_Sabang, Front Office Manager at MaxOneHotels at Sabang, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2015

Dear aceboy44

Max Greets You a good day..

Thank you very much for staying with us at Maxone Hotel @ Sabang and for taking your time to share your experience. Guest comments are valuable information as a motivation to improve our service and facilities.

we really do apologize that you feel unpleasant during your stay at Maxone Hotel @sabang.and please rest assured that we are following up your input and comment with our team and you can rest assure that this is neither our standards nor typical services provided to our customer...

Sincerely yours

Reviewed August 19, 2015

Max One hotel lies on the centrally-located (Monas and Gambir train station are a mere 15-20 minutes' walk away) Jalan Sabang (old name for Jalan Agus Salim), which is one of the best food streets in Jakarta (you can find delicious gudeg, Garuda nasi padang, tahu telor, etc. here!).

This was a clean and comfortable hotel, although not very quiet due to street noise. But it was nothing that a good set of earplugs couldn't mitigate. Unfortunately the quietest rooms at the back, away from the street din, are all twin or single rooms.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank tripthewiser

Dear tripthewiser

Max Greet you a good day

Thank you very much for staying with us at Maxone Hotel @sabang and taking your time for share your experience.

We do apologize that you feel unpleasant about our Wifi connection during your stay ,your value comments are motivated and useful to improve our product and services..

Once again, on behalf of the team, I would like to thank you for choosing Maxone Hotel @Sabang and look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to our Hotel

Frincesha Nathalie N

Reviewed August 15, 2015

We had a twin-bed room and it was nice and clean, but what I didn't like about it it was its very small size. The staff is helpful, but good english is missing. It was a good experience overall, I would recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Trombitas I

Max Greet you a good day

Thank you very much for staying with us at Maxone Hotel @sabang and taking your time for share your experience through Trip Advisor

we feel happy that you feel pleasant during your stay.
Regarding our staff we will give them more training about English and make sure that we will can serve our Customer better with well communication.
We value your feedback, since our customer’s satisfaction had always been the priority set for MaxOne Hotel @ Sabang..

Again thank you for your review and look forward to be able to welcome you back to Maxone Hotel @ sabang Jakarta some time in the near future.

Reviewed August 9, 2015

slept at this hotel for one night and weekend getaway in this capital. Room is small, yet good. The staff is really nice and helpful. Breakfast is more than okay. good area for food-experience. but, they dont have parking lot...you should pay quite expensive for car parking space.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends

Dear selvianggrainy

Max Great you a good day....

Reviewed August 9, 2015

the receptionist is only see agoda voucer and ask if i want to have 1bed or not. And after that she doesnt explain about how you can find your room - breakfast - how about the room.

Go to 2nd floor and wondering about room number (its below your feet) and how noisy the street because the room is directly to the street and unfortunately they dont have noise-reducer in the building. Solution: TV on and tried to sleep - otherwise the street noise is really loud :(

Complain to Receptionist and she said,"im sorry - you are already check in." Even i cant go in to my room at first and want to change after realising how noisy it is.

With breakfast is more disappointing. Chicken is only small leg and warm food is only for quick breakfast. The Egg-Station is far and a little bit hid from breakfast area.

Overall is really disappointing event that hotel got reward in 2013 for best hotel but the services are really bad.

Room Tip: dont take room 217 - its really noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yvonnesw
MaxOne_Sabang, Front Office Manager at MaxOneHotels at Sabang, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2015

Dear yvonnesw

Max Greets you a good day...

again behalf of the team we do apologize regarding this matter and please give us the second chance to serve you better in the near future... you can contact to my email directly Frincesa.mphg@gmail.com

Sincerely yours