“Nice place to taste some yummy Indonesian food”
Review of Dapur Solo

Dapur Solo
Ranked #750 of 7,923 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Nice place to taste some yummy Indonesian food”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Dapur Solo ( Solo's kitchen) is located in North Jakarta, Sunter not quite far from where i stay when I was in Jakarta. I was looking for real authentic traditional Indonesian food and I found this place. I got the cozy, homie feeling when I walked in.
They serve traditional Javanese food, my favorite is Nasi Langgi Kuning special (Yellow Langgi Rice), it looks interesting, and it taste d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s!
it got everything , chicken , traditional beef (fried Empal), yellow rice, potato chips, scrambled egg, veggie, etc. But don't worry, they serve it for 1 person, mixe it all in small size, just enough for 1 person.
I mentioned, yellow rice, but the waiter did ask me "What rice would like to have, yellow or white?" Now, white rice is obviously normal rice in Asia, but yellow rice is something that actually tradtionally made in Indonesia. How does the yellow rice taste ? Does it weird ? Smelly ?
It taste sweet, delicious, smells great.
I went to Dapur Solo with mom and she tried their Nasi Gudeg Jogja (Jogja Gudeg Rice) and she loves it.
Oh the waiters are friendly, they can understand english, the service is fine, i like it there, definitely going back there again.

• Visited July 2010
7 Thank magicarpetprincess
KarinaKumarga, Manajer at Dapur Solo, responded to this review, June 10, 2016
Dear magicarpetprincess,
Thank you for your lovely review us, Dapur Solo.
We are please your attendance again :)

• Arabic first