“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #118 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Cilacap, Indonesia
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights. My favorite thing about this hotel is the window that directly faces the main road. It allows sunlight come into my room, not too bright because there are a big tree with small population of butterflies and small birds (very nice view in heart of Jakarta).

The location is very nice. The room is spacious and clean. Safe locker makes me more comfort.

Good place to stay in Central Jakarta.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Vicky P
FaveWahid, Manager at favehotel Wahid Hasyim, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
We are happy you had a nice stay with us, thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I take this hotel 1 December 2012. I take this place to celebrate the new year together with the community of jakarta. And take to stay this hotel because the location of the hotel in the center of the city. Many events around the Sudirman Street. For hotel facilities are very affordable. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. For service very satisfactory and the waitress helpful and very polite. I ever asked for help to room service named Mr. Agung Vino and he was very helpful in resolving the problem. Because without cooperation between guest with the services are not going to run as is expected. Therefore very grateful for this outstanding service. Breakfast menu is very simple because not too many available. For taxis are very hard to find but we can ask the hotel to find a taxi service. Thank you and Happy New Year 2013

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank santialiana
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed December 23, 2012

It was my first trip to Jakarta and the staff made my partner and i feel very welcome and looked after. The rooms are small and basic but that is what you would expect from a hotel that offers a room, free wifi and breakfast for 60,000 IDR per night. Breakfast is basic but they offer freshly cooked eggs and fruit which is more than enough for us. The only thing missing is a pool as Jakarta is hot but that cant be fixed. If you are after a budget hotel where the people are nice and the rooms are clean i would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank merryn r
FaveWahid, Manager at favehotel Wahid Hasyim, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thanks for staying with us! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the chef’s custom egg order station in
addition to our other breakfast items. Hope to welcome you again soon!
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed December 15, 2012

i have been jakarta for 4 day and staying in favehotel wahid hashim nearby tanah abang.all the thing are prefect but breakfast is poor.no much choice.just ate a little bit andwait until 12.00 pm having a lunch with my family.the place is quite near with the tanah abang just walk about 10 to 15 minutes u will reach the place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank susan s
Nagoya, Japan
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I recommend this hotel because of location. The hotel is located near Sarina department store. It is a 5-minute walk to the station of Trans Jakarta. There is a convenience store next to the hotel.
The guest room was not large, but there were minimum space to open my suitcase. I could use body soap and towel in the shower room. I felt it was a nice clean room.
Because the price is reasonable and location is good, so I could enjoy sight-seeing and shopping in Jakarta. I was just afraid to walk around this hotel at night, because there were no hotels or shops near by. I recommend to use a taxi to go out of the hotel at night.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank naoppey
FaveWahid, Manager at favehotel Wahid Hasyim, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Thank you for your recommendation! Since we have 24 hours security officer available at the front, please don not hesitate to ask for help and yes you may need a taxi to go out for your own convenience especially late at night
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stayed in this Hotel in Nov 2011.
It's very new when we stayed there. Even the taxi driver don't really know where it's located.
Luckily We've been to Jakarta few times and we managed to show the driver how to get there.

Reception:
Very good, helpful and polite. I often feels that Indonesians have a very good CFC. hee

Room:
Very small, clean & simple. suitable for backpackers, for sleep and refresh.
Not really suitable for family or if u're travelling with small kids.
Not water boiler, so if u need hot water, u have to either go to the nearby mart or the hotel restaurant.
There's only one iron & board at that time... U have to wait if u wanna use it - if in case many people using it.
But to my suprise, one of the staff offer to iron my clothes for me as i need it urgently n they never charge at all. With that I thanked the staff very much. such courtesy.

Food:
we don't dine in... As there's many place to choose at the nearby area. from local to fast food.

Location:
Strategic... easy access to Tanah Abang, Sarinah n we even walked to Plaza Indonesia...
(only if u Love walking - bout 10-15mins)

Btw there's no airport transfer so u need to get there by Taxi or any other transports suit u.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Nanats83
Ipoh
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I love the service they have provided, the hotel staff are attentive and friendly, they manage to send me a water boiling kettle, hair dryer and even a universal wall adapter! The room is small but cozy, very clean and everything looks new! Surprisingly the room was quiet enough and very comfortable, especially the bed.
The breakfast was okay, I love the coffee! Walking distance to shopping mall with a few 24-hour fast food chains. Also, there is a convenient store right next to the hotel.
I want to thank one of the staff name 'Jeri' for his superb service during our stay, he was very helpful to fulfill our request (by using the internet for emergency purpose). He just saved our day!
I will definitely come back again if I visit Jakarta in the future.

P/S: Any plan to add more variety of the food for the breakfast?

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends