“One of the better Chinese Resturant in Jakarta”
Review of Table8

Table8
Ranked #33 of 8,288 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Chinese, Street Food
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A unique Chinese Restaurant in Jakarta serving authentic Cantonese and Szechuan Cuisines delicacies, home-cooked favourites with imported varieties of premium leaves from China. Table8 offers flavourful chic dining place yet inviting setting. A tea counter that offers a variety of Chinese tea is also available. The interior design is ‘Chinoiserie with a very homey ambience’.
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Located at the Mulia Senayang Hotel in Jakarta, this is an excellent but rather expensive Chinese restaurant.

The roast pork is as good as you can get in any top quality establishment in Singapore or Hong Kong. Nice and lean with extremely crispy skin.....

The suckling pig was also excellent. Although not normally a fish lover, the steam fish that we had was the best I had anywhere.

Would definitely go back there again.

2  Thank Colin L

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Whenever me and my friends pay a visit to the marvelous Hotel Mulia Senayan in Jakarta, we never think twice about where to eat. Table8 is our go to place for fantastic Chinese food mixed with a good spread of grilled dishes and a dessert selection that is just right to complement the awesome food.

Service is very very good. As all the waiters and waitresses are always attentive to our needs. We enjoy the stir fry section where they cook up classic Chinese dishes with the freshest of ingredients. Also, if you are a pork lover, this is paradise! Bbq ribs, suckling pig, pork charsiew and many more! Peking duck and dim sum are not to be missed!

Must try when you are in Jakarta. Worth every penny!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

beautiful atmosphere, nice n friendly staff and the food was superb!I came here with my family and it's already the second visit and still was a great dinner.

1  Thank Indah N
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I have heard so much about table 8 and decided to give it a try.

The ambience and deco was truly stunning and impressive , service was impeccable. But but the food was a big time dissapointment.

Probably I have ordered the wrong food which wasn't their specialty. To me if you are good, no matter what food you are serving , it should live up to the standard . Anyway, I ordered a kong po monkey head mushroom and I found it strange that it didn't taste like monkey head mushroom at all. Later I found out from the waitress that those were canned mushroom . Can't believe they are using canned mushroom instead of fresh ! The texture was like rubber.

It was so sweet and sticky that you practically have to use a chopstick and spoon to separate them.. I only ate 3 pieces and couldn't force myself to finish it though i dislike wasting food and wanting to finish it very much.

The veg with braised eggs was ok. The only consolation

The almond cream was another dissapointment. So bland and coarse. You can feel the after taste with the coarse feel around your lips and tounge.

They served me a complimentary dessert and I did even dare to touch then for fear of another dissapointment

Overall, don't bother trying this restaurant

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Lot of food, sometimes you'll find wagyu beef in barbeque corner. But be careful, some food contain pork.

1  Thank Patrick-Jaya