“Excellent”

Cuisines: Indian, Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We were invited here by local friend.
We were really surprised by the quality here. We wished we could have known this place before.
Menu with variety of selection. The service was quick and efficient. The staff was very friendly and attentive.
We ordered crispy beef, grilled duck and Balinese grilled chicken. We loved them. Tasty and delightful.
However it was rather pricey compared to other restaurant according to Indonesia standards.
Anyway, the quality and atmosphere could make it up.
I do recommend

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

An excellent ambient - Javanese style restaurant with pretty ornament all over the place.

The taste is fair. We ordered aneka sate, sate lidah, sop iga asam pedas, dendeng kering. My favourite was the sup iga asam pedas.

The price was quite high especially when you compared to other Indonesian restaurant. However, the quantity and the food portion were relatively large.

I recommend harum manis for anyone want to try a fine dining of Indonesian food.

2  Thank Nicko H
Reviewed September 27, 2013

A beautiful restaurant with a large choice of Indonesian dishes and beverages. Intriguing crispy beef and large choice of satays and vegetable. Very good green rice. And for the most adventurous kind, a durian creme brûlée!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Not sure it lives up to the rave reviews that some have posted. It was better than average - but only just. If you like your food fried or sweet - or both - then it certainly delivers . As ever in Jakarta, the service was very good, but I really could have lived without the live band doing painful versions of Western pop songs. But they're area obviously doing something right as the place was packed - tourists and locals alike.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my friends for a reunion and lunch. That was my first time. Its a fancy restaurant with a traditional Java ethnic ambience.

We ordered some foods and thought its gonna be a small portion and we need to order more... We almost gave up on the foods because the portion is big (well, actually its a medium size)

A lot of Indonesians foods, drinks and dessert.

I ordered boneless chicken with their traditional secret recipe. Its spicy and hot because of the chilli, if you like hot. You go try it. Delicious.

The price is quite expensive tho but the quality of the foods is good.

I posted some pics from this restaurant.

Indonesian says "selamat makan"